With superpowers, why the HELL would anyone choose to become a superhero?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yea i dont think I'd want that responsibility either. I'd help out if I saw someshyt happen in front of me but I would wanna be as anonymous as possible.

That's me kinda My powers would be mostly for convenience and self defense.

But If I had crazy gawd mode powers and was immortal :banderas:, I'd fix Haiti and start this African Union. They would not like me, brehs :wow:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
raw

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
nikka if Warren Buffet could fly I guarantee he wouldn't start doing outlandish shyt for no reason

He'd still help yeah, not at the level these superheroes do

:deadrose:
That's why Hancock was the GOAT superhero before that :mjpls: turn.

Imagine walking into the club and you see the damn bat signal in the sky. You really going to give up that VIP bottle service for a damn mugger?

:deadrose:

problem is the moment you help, you're bound to fuc up and expose yourself to the world of what you power you possess and whatt you can do. Causing unwanted press, create a media circus and soon enough government and military at your door. You either go full blown hero or keep it to yourself completely :manny:

This right here.... the government is not going to have a real life Superman going around doing his thing without someone feeling threatened or wanting to duplicate that superpower.

Last edited: