WMG the GOAT presents TSC HISTORY: Brock ends the streak

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
KJHh.gif

Backstory: On the February 24 episode of Raw, Brock Lesnar and his manager Paul Heyman voiced their complaints about Lesnar not being in the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match at WrestleMania. Instead, the Authority offered Lesnar a contract to face anyone else at WrestleMania. They were interrupted by a lreturning Undertaker, who confronted Lesnar. While Lesnar signed the contract for a match at WrestleMania with The Undertaker as his opponent, The Undertaker accepted Lesnar's challenge by stabbing Lesnar with a pen and chokeslamming him through a table.
UF2s.gif

This set up a match where Lesnar would attempt to break the Undertaker's 21–0 undefeated streak at WrestleMania.

Going back through the thread for Wrestlemania XXX, many were on the fence mainly on potential match quality and how old man taker would pull out another win to keep his streak of Wrestlemania wins going until he finally retired. However, things became clearer as the match went on shyt wasn’t going to be so cut and dry for Mean Mark. Here are a few pre match posts by a few tsc brehs:
Lsenar please end this old nikka

Taker's entrance will last about 15 min...

There's 3 scenarios I see happening:

1) Taker beats Lesnar and Sting challenges after

2) Taker beats Lesnar and Sting appears on Raw to challenge

3) Sting costs Taker the match and challenges him (highly unlikely)

For some reason, I can't imagine Brock being Tombstoned tonight. Am I alone? :lupegarvey:

word, but we gonna lose :sadcam:

Brock bout to end that streak......... :flabbynsick:taker finished

Taker would be like :camby:

Deadman Taker look w/ Ministry goatee? :leon:

Long coat and bucket hat :ld:

I hope Brock chokes him out. Then powerbombs Michelle McCool thru the Spanish and French announce tables.

My boy went to Mania last year...said Undertaker's entrance live gives you goosebumps

Could this be the last time? :lupe:

Brock dont give a fukk, he'll lay down for anyone for that check.

nikka eating good off his milli's
But as he match went down, shyt got real. As Taker tried to put Brock away wih his Tombstone piledriver, the entire WWE UNIVERSE and TSC brehs were speechless as the following transpired:

These are the posts that followed:
tombstone

holy shyt

WTFFFFFFFFFFF

oh my god...

holy shyt!

Streak OVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you gotta be shytting me :wow:

dwerqerqerqerqerqerqerqntgrjwbv;vy

Oh my God

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOMGGGGGGGG!!!!! :brawk: :mindblown:

HOLY shytTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

What the fukk?

Are you shytting me?

Brock broke the streak

what the fukk? :dj2:

They ended the streak

Wait....WHAT? REALLY?

streak over

:wtf:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

finally

Lmao at the crowd...lmao

:krs: :krs: :krs:

Whoa

What???

What???

WE DID IT BREHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dj2: :dj2: :dj2:

WE fukkING DID IT :dj2: :dj2: :dj2:

HE DID IT!!!

HOLY fukk!!!!!!!!

HOLY shyt

WHAT WHAT nikka WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait....what?

Wtf brock won oo shyt wow

He deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, they mad

nikka. That black dude face needs to be a smilie

VINCE TOLD YOU HE HAD GRAPEFRUITS, BROTHER!

HOLY fukkING shyt!! :mindblown:

I called it. fukk you nikkas who doubted me.

Wow I'm in shock

Brock beat the streak

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: HE BEAT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the fukk..

OH shytTTTTTTTTT

LMAO THE STREAK IS OVER... IM MARKING OUT

BROCK DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the fukk? and on such a shytty match?

wow they gave him the streak, for real :patrice:

what the fukk

OH shyt.......

OH SHYT!!!!!

fukk yeah

Oh, my God.....

THIS IS THE BIGGEST SHOCKER I'VE SEEN IN WRESTLING.

the faces in he crowd lol

Yeeeeeeeees

Ummm...WAT THE F*CK?

:mindblown:
THAT JUST HAPPENED

WHAT??????

OH MY LORD

:laff: The crowd shots!

LMFAO @ that guys eyes

HOLY shyt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

OH shyt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy fukking shyt Lesnar won :damn:

What? :lupe: I feel confused and scared.

HOLY shyt
THQAT TOTALLY MAKES UP FOR IT HOLY fukkING shyt IM MARKING OUT

oh shyt@@@@@@@@@

I can't at this reactions :laff: :dead:

:dead:

we need gifs of all these fans facial reactions shyt is classic.

What the fukk?

HOLY shyt

OHH shytTTTTT

Brock won brock won the streak is over omg

BROCK THE GOD

the ref fukked up!

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

what the hell!!!!!!!!!

Undertaker Lost!:to::mindblown::ohhh:

What the fukk!!!!

He broke it!!!

OH fukk!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shyt

Swerrrrrvvveeee

:russ: grown men crying

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

WHAT IN THE fukk

WALK OUT

WALK OUT

sgrwtgew7b uhetyb 6htey 5 bu45yh546uy46eu64eujrjjh6ju64j6j5rjrjy

was this supposed to happen?

woooooooooooooowwww

Holy shyt. I have never seen a crowd look that pissed.

PLAY BROCK'S MUSIC, fukk THE UNDERTAKER

21-1 :russ:

I spit up my fry rice

Bonus: directors cut of Brock vs The Undertaker with even more buthurt fan reactions

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:heh: I literally said the same thing out loud that I posted when the ref counted 3.

Not mad at it probably still the most shocking thing they’ve done in forever. They just enddd up running the Brock train into the ground.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
There was a dreamlike feeling right AFTER the three count JUST before the realization that this fabled, 20 + year streak was over. Like it’s something as a fan you just kinda figured would stand until Taker hung it up. But to see it ended, especially after like, the build never really cast any doubt, atleast to me, that Taker would win. Brock got put down a few times during the build, and the whole thing felt real bare bones compared to the last few Taker feuds precipating that. It was like a Taker feud out of the mid 90’s, real paint by the numbers.
So to have Brock end it, personally, was beyond shocking. I don’t even think I was looking at the screen as it happened, I wanna say I was like texting when I heard Cole make the call saying “the streak...is over” and looked up genuinely like :dwillhuh:wondering what happened. It wasn’t real until the 21-1 (GOAT graphic btw) popped up that I realized what just happened. I wish I posted here sooner to experience that with you guys but man, it was something else at that time.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I was having a debate on my balcony with the homies and one of my boys was like oh shyt he lost:ohhh: I was like:stopitslime:bs no he didn’t :stopitslime:then :gucci::patrice::gladbron::gladbron::whoo: couldn’t believe it

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Hahaha....for me it was a reaction of like “this is it?” Also thought the streak would end in a more meaningful way (like an up and coming wrestler) in hindsight i was right...ending it meant nothing now :manny:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Hahaha....for me it was a reaction of like “this is it?” Also thought the streak would end in a more meaningful way (like an up and coming wrestler) in hindsight i was right...ending it meant nothing now :manny:
That’s the best part about it :banderas: The overrated streak was majority trash and its status is now where it should’ve been all along. :trash:

The fact that we still talking about it shows cokeboy was right :wow:

now if only that senile motherfukker would step down n retire :francis:
Best decision this decade right behind The Pipebomb and D-Bry’s WM moment :wow:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
In hindsight, breaking the streak to Brock was the right decision.

Why?

Imagine if the streak went to Roman Reigns instead:mjgrin:

That shyt would’ve shut every wrestling site down :wow:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I never thought it would happen. Ever. I remember thinking that match was really bad and I didn't know why. Undertaker was old, yeah, but at least since 2005, he was almost guaranteed to put on the best or second-best match at WrestleMania. Apparently, he got a concussion early on, but it's not like any of his WrestleMania matches after that were up to par so I think him losing the streak was the beginning of the end.

I was fully expecting Undertaker to kick out of the F-5, and when he didn't, I thought there was a mistake. Maybe they botched the finish or something. I didn't want to believe it. I had never heard the crowd so quiet before. It really was like a weird dream.

Then that graphic showed up. Everything changed after that. For The Undertaker, for Brock, for WrestleMania. Never seen anything like it. :mjcry: