Woman pretends to be man on dating app...

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
**In**
d0a5ad34136258375b6f4bd8bc4be7b5.gif

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
Her conversation skills are dry as fukk.
"Hey"
"How are you?"
Like most women if we're being honest.

EDIT: I'm just happy I was on the Tinder wave in the early days when it was legit looked at as a hookup app. I feasted. Now, from what I hear, folks are either looking for relationships or followers.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Her conversation skills are dry as fukk.
"Hey"
"How are you?"

It’s a joke in here somewhere but I won’t make it lol. I remember I was like 16 and pulled a bad ass bytch that was a little older. I was feeling myself. I hit shorty up and was like yo what’s good? She wasn’t really saying shyt back and I was trying to keep the conversation going. Then she just bust out and said, that all the game you got :usure: I was thinking bytch :pacspit: shyt had me fukked up smh. But yeah, men be having to carry the conversation a lot of times.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Like most women if we're being honest.

EDIT: I'm just happy I was on the Tinder wave in the early days when it was legit looked at as a hookup app. I feasted. Now, from what I hear, folks are either looking for relationships or followers.

Yep, even when whole dating apps are catered to them like Bumble. Where they get to start the conversation all most can muster is 'hey' or send me a waving gif.