Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
180524-woman-accused-harassing-cable-guy-feature.jpg

ea5fadc7.gif

jackson35

Banned
Daps
So basically you can't provide any evidence of your claims and are just running your mouth talking nonsense? Oh, okay... Trust and believe I know way more on the subject than you do, so I guess I'm glad you didn't even bother embarrassing yourself by lying.

You're on your high horse making up scenarios with ZERO evidence and expecting what, some kind of debate? bytch, shut the fukk up and don't ever quote me again until you have some proof of anything you're saying.
ok school me on what i don't know about rape and molestation, i'm all ears

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Nah I told you to give me evidence this bytch was raped or molested first. And like I said, don't quote me again until you have it.[/QUOTE fukk what you told me, since you know more about the subject then me and i'm wrong, tell me why? what is it that that i need to know or go have a seat.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast

You'd have been better off not replying since you have no logical answer, enjoy the neg and stay the fukk out of my inbox too while you're at it thirsty ass bytch.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
You'd have been better off not replying since you have no logical answer, enjoy the neg and stay the fukk out of my inbox too while you're at it thirsty ass bytch.
neither do you. i'm showing everybody that your a troll who is looking to stir shyt up and you have nothing to add to enlighten me. i'm done.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
https://nypost.com/2018/05/24/cable-customer-forced-oral-sex-on-repairman-cops/

180524-woman-accused-harassing-cable-guy-feature.jpg

A North Carolina woman is facing charges after she forced a cable repairman to let her perform a sex act on him, police said.

Mildred Newsome, 47, of Fayetteville, was arrested Saturday after an investigation into the man’s accusations following an April 20 repair call at her apartment, Fayetteville police Sgt. Shawn Strepay told The Post.

“The cable guy was there to work on her box and while waiting for it to reset as he was sitting on a couch, she came over, grabbed his hand and forcefully placed his hand on her own breast,” Strepay said.

The unidentified technician, in his 30s, tried to resist Newsome’s “unwanted sexual advance,” but she persisted and performed oral sex on him, Strepay said.

Newsome then told the man that she would “turn the story on him” if he reported the alleged assault to police, saying she would tell authorities that he was the aggressor, Strepay said.

“When he was able to finally get out of the home, he did report it the same day, actually shortly after the event took place,” he said.

Newsome, who faces two felony counts of second-degree forcible sex offense and one misdemeanor count of sexual battery, has been released after posting bail, Strepay said.

Why did I immediately think of Miss Pearly from Friday after Next when I read this..... :russ:

:russ: whoever wrote this knew what they were doing typing that up/.

LOL seeing that it was from the New York Post, I'd expect nothing less.