Woman Rapes Repairman And Promised To Frame Him...#HimToo

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
This website never ceases to amaze me. You don't believe women when they accuse men of rape or otherwise unwanted sexual contact and you also don't believe men who accuse women of the same or ridicule them for coming forward.

For the nikkas who feel like this, do you honestly just feel rape isn't real and is simply a made up thing that NEVER happens or are you rapists yourselves who justify the shyt by downplaying it, OR do you just not care about victims and think rape/assault is simply a fact of life? And this is an honest question because I've noticed a few of you nikkas don't seem to believe ANYBODY...You'll laugh and crack jokes when it's a male minor accusing a female teacher just like you'll laugh and dismiss an adult female accusing her Hollywood producer boss. It's weird af.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
People never cease to amaze me with this...some people are just shytty...:hhh:

And even if they were abused or mistreated or whatever...it's still up to them to be shytty or not...:stopitslime:

Sexual predators aren't bank robbers and drug dealers...:stopitslime:
agreed, it still does not change the rape and abuse against women was legal esp if you were married

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
She forced it on him by holding the rape allegations over his head. Probably something along the lines of "If you don't let me do this, I'm going to say you raped me." This is why he went to the police... get his story out before she blackmails him for more or decides to go to the police herself.

And unfortunately, that's the way the criminality system works.
Whoever tells the tale first, usually wins out.
I've had it happen with the cops, HR, parents...every judge-able system that exists works the same way.
It's never about the truth...it's about who tells the story first.

:francis:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She looks like the type that has to take it, she that girl that buy you drinks at the club and you look up you in the bathroom with her undoing ya zipper

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
Damn, I had a homie who use to work for Dell abck when they would send the repairman right to your house. He had stories for days but I figured he was lying :whew:

Wonder why homie turned down head tho :patrice:

One of my best friends worked for comcast as an installer for a few years and I can confirm. It was never dimes, but some of them were decent and lonely/awkward. Normally 30-50 year old women and most of the time it happened they would hint at or just come out and offer him head.

Even after he left for a better gig he still had a couple in rotation who just were happy for him to come thru and get topped off.
It cost him is marriage eventually cause he got sloppy w it. :snoop:

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
fine= but like i said, what led her to do this? was she abused by a male? we dont know, but at the end of the day, we will never hear or see her again. we never get to hear if women like her gets treatment or get help.

Who GIVES A fukk!? We're talking about a grown ass woman here, not a confused, uninformed teenager playing doctor with the neighbor. Whatever hypothetical abuse she MAY have suffered is NO EXCUSE for her sexually assaulting someone now. Millions of women and girls are sexually abused and assaulted each year - unfortunately - but rarely do they wind up raping folks so whatever she may or may not have went through before is irrelevant. Foh with this lame ass whataboutism bullshyt.

And if this is some shytty "lol but here's what ~feminists~ would say!1!" troll account then definitely fukk off cause the shyt is boring and not needed.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
When I used to do repair work, I'd go to women houses with early a.m appointments. I saw all kinds of ass and breasts. A few came on to me and I just took their numbers and left.

This was before Instagram and shyt..But brehs... I swear, there were numerous occasions in which a thick broad would answer the door in lingerie or skimpy clothes. :whew:

I once went to this African chick crib and had completed my tasks for a job, so had to leave for the next, she went in the shower, so I hollered for her to come lock her door. She immediately walked out butt ass naked in front of me saying "excuse me, but just go ahead..."

My wood was stiff as iron, but I still informed my job of that happening.