St louis
poor fella got himself manbearpig'd
:mjcry:

wat6rr.jpg

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
What a bytch nikka. How you gonna let a woman make you let her suck your dikk? Then this police ass nikka went and told. I would have told that hoe that no means no, and she would have respected it cause I’m a real nikka. Then I would have repaired that lady’s cable box and bounced up out that bytch to my next appointment

Actually it's smart because he covered himself from being blackmailed or having her put a false rape allegation on her which she already threatened to do.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Actually it's smart because he covered himself from being blackmailed or having her put a false rape allegation on her which she already threatened to do.

I feel you on that, but that nikka soft. I don’t understand how you let a bytch make you let her suck your dikk :mjlol:

Edit: Yeah I never called the nikka dumb at all. I called him a bytch, which he is. It’s likely he’s dumb too though

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:patrice: I dunno.
a breh in his 30's can't handle a 47 y/o old woman....:stopitslime:
Apparently she's a pro at this (no pun intended). Homegirl got sexual misconduct priors too.

Maybe she held a weapon to him...

But it's hard to picture it b/c he could have easily broken away once she started sucking him off...unless she tied him down or something.

:manny::hubie:All I know is she has displayed similar shyt in the past so I lean more towards her being guilty in this instance as well...

Maybe she part of R.Kelly's creep squad. They know how to be legit pervs and juke move past the penalties.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Luckily she was ugly enough that he could be confident the cops would believe him:francis:.

But he ain't winning this one in court. You were able to get the dikk up,and took the head on a verbal threat,but wasn't scared enough that you didn't call the cops right after:comeon:?
Females get away with this exact thing all the time. At least he reported it right away... well after the head :lolbron:

He knew what was up anyway. When have you ever seen a repair man sit on your couch? Probably had his dikk out already :mjlol:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
She forced it on him by holding the rape allegations over his head. Probably something along the lines of "If you don't let me do this, I'm going to say you raped me." This is why he went to the police... get his story out before she blackmails him for more or decides to go to the police herself.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
She forced it on him by holding the rape allegations over his head. Probably something along the lines of "If you don't let me do this, I'm going to say you raped me." This is why he went to the police... get his story out before she blackmails him for more or decides to go to the police herself.

bytch tell me she is gonna press rape charges against me...she can do whatever she wants...:hubie:

I ain't tryna fight them cases...I'll just report her after it's done...:mjcry: