Woman Rapes Repairman And Promised To Frame Him...#HimToo

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Females get away with this exact thing all the time. At least he reported it right away... well after the head :lolbron:

He knew what was up anyway. When have you ever seen a repair man sit on your couch? Probably had his dikk out already :mjlol:
females get away with it?????? sexual abuse goes a long way people, we don't know her background which i'm sure contain molestation and abuse. the sad part is she will not get any rehabilitation.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
females get away with it?????? sexual abuse goes a long way people, we don't know her background which i'm sure contain molestation and abuse. the sad part is she will not get any rehabilitation.
I was talking about the reporting it and winning in court part. There are women out here reporting shut that happened years ago with no evidence and still getting nikkas bushed. This lady is going to jail over this. Especially if she has incidents in the past.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
I was talking about the reporting it and winning in court part. There are women out here reporting shut that happened years ago with no evidence and still getting nikkas bushed. This lady is going to jail over this. Especially if she has incidents in the past.
fine= but like i said, what led her to do this? was she abused by a male? we dont know, but at the end of the day, we will never hear or see her again. we never get to hear if women like her gets treatment or get help.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
fine= but like i said, what led her to do this? was she abused by a male? we dont know, but at the end of the day, we will never hear or see her again. we never get to hear if women like her gets treatment or get help.

People never cease to amaze me with this...some people are just shytty...:hhh:

And even if they were abused or mistreated or whatever...it's still up to them to be shytty or not...:stopitslime:

Sexual predators aren't bank robbers and drug dealers...:stopitslime:

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
Wonder why homie turned down head tho :patrice:
cause that bytch look like miss pearly :scust:

giphy.gif

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
What a bytch nikka. How you gonna let a woman make you let her suck your dikk? Then this police ass nikka went and told. I would have told that hoe that no means no, and she would have respected it cause I’m a real nikka. Then I would have repaired that lady’s cable box and bounced up out that bytch to my next appointment

:patrice:I'm tryna figure out how that was a bad move on his part? The bytch already told him she would cry rape; the smartest thing he could've done was go to the police first.

But he ain't winning this one in court. You were able to get the dikk up,and took the head on a verbal threat,but wasn't scared enough that you didn't call the cops right after:comeon:?

Thankfully, understanding of human sexuality has come far enough where it's understood that a man getting hard (just like a woman getting wet) is nothing more than a natural, biological response and NOT an adequate defense against rape allegations. If human beings were really programmed to ONLY physically respond when the sexual contact was wanted the human race would've died off a long time ago.

Last edited: