Woman Rapes Repairman And Promised To Frame Him...#HimToo

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Who GIVES A fukk!? We're talking about a grown ass woman here, not a confused, uninformed teenager playing doctor with the neighbor. Whatever hypothetical abuse she MAY have suffered is NO EXCUSE for her sexually assaulting someone now. Millions of women and girls are sexually abused and assaulted each year - unfortunately - but rarely do they wind up raping folks so whatever she may or may not have went through before is irrelevant. Foh with this lame ass whataboutism bullshyt.

And if this is some shytty "lol but here's what ~feminists~ would say!1!" troll account then definitely fukk off cause the shyt is boring and not needed.
TAXPAYERS GIVE A fukk THAT'S WHO, you may not care what Washington do with your money, but most of do. i don't know what a femminist is because i respect women so i don't get that vibe. when you give male molester a pass, you get women molester. there is no way around that

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Sexual assault aint cool brehs. Don't wish this on no one, I've been in a similiar situation, and the chick was in her late 40's and not attractive at all. I managed to get away without putting hands on her or fukking. But she was putting her hands on me.....that shyt wasn't cool. What if that chick had an std.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Couldn't he have just walked out and went straight to the police instead? Supposed he let her do it and she made up the allegation anyway? I thought she had a gun to his head or something. This shyt is weird.
That's what I would do. Because if you give in and she still accuses you of rape she now has physical evidence that something sexual happened between you two. If you just leave right away then there's no evidence of anything.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
TAXPAYERS GIVE A fukk THAT'S WHO, you may not care what Washington do with your money, but most of do. i don't know what a femminist is because i respect women so i don't get that vibe. when you give male molester a pass, you get women molester. there is no way around that

This is utter nonsense. Who's giving male molesters a pass? You out here making up hypothetical scenarios to excuse this sick bytch, foh.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
This is utter nonsense. Who's giving male molesters a pass? You out here making up hypothetical scenarios to excuse this sick bytch, foh.
so you believe the penal system goes out of their way to get help for men and women when they are charged with type of behavior? because some of them come back into society when time is served, do they get counseling?

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
so you believe the penal system goes out of their way to get help for men and women when they are charged with type of behavior? because some of them come back into society when time is served, do they get counseling?

Show me hard evidence this woman was sexually abused and then get back to me.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
That's what I would do. Because if you give in and she still accuses you of rape she now has physical evidence that something sexual happened between you two. If you just leave right away then there's no evidence of anything.

Exactly. It just makes dude seem weak. It's not like a weapon was used or she had some other people in the house blocking him from leaving. I mean, she didn't even hit him. :heh:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Show me hard evidence this woman was sexually abused and then get back to me.
i'm fine with you not believing it. if you do not believe sexual abuse is a serious problem to the point that they abuse others then that's on you.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
i'm fine with you not believing it. if you do not believe sexual abuse is a serious problem to the point that they abuse others then that's on you.

So basically you can't provide any evidence of your claims and are just running your mouth talking nonsense? Oh, okay... Trust and believe I know way more on the subject than you do, so I guess I'm glad you didn't even bother embarrassing yourself by lying.

You're on your high horse making up scenarios with ZERO evidence and expecting what, some kind of debate? bytch, shut the fukk up and don't ever quote me again until you have some proof of anything you're saying.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
cause that bytch look like miss pearly :scust:

giphy.gif
:deadrose:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
If you thought they were still producing men in this generation youre sadly mistaken..they cant even help out a lil ol lady.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Y’all in here saying why didn’t he just walk away..
This woman name is fukking Mildred..
That’s a old southern, Jim Crow ass name..
Just like men have that old man strength..
Some of these old women will mop yo ass outchea:russ::mjlol:
They done seen some things in their lives:wow:
Smashed too many old chicks (back in college)to know this:picard::whoo::damn::lawd::banderas: