Woman stabs boyfriend with a SAMURAI SWORD for playing too much PUBG

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Stay safe out here brehs :ufdup:

Woman Allegedly Stabs Boyfriend With Samurai Sword For Playing Too Much PUBG

The Washington Post shed light Thursday on one of the most bizarre stories of the year. An Oregon woman allegedly attacked her boyfriend with a samurai sword, in part because he was playing too much PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS.

Suspect Emily Javier supposedly attacked her boyfriend, Alex "Biggie" Lovell, with a samurai sword, according to an affidavit signed by police. The attack was brought on by suspicions of unfaithfulness, negligence, and, of course, his habit of playing just a little too much PUBG, the popular battle royale game.
The Oregonian interviewed Lovell, who survived the alleged attack, over Facebook Messenger. And that's where this already crazy story kind of goes off the rails.

Lovell recalled the incident, saying: "I didn’t see it coming, but it makes sense that it happened. She obviously didn’t want anyone else to have me, so — samurai sword."

Lovell, who told the Oregonian he has become a pretty well-known name in his local gaming scene, also said he had started playing PUBG up to 12-13 hours per day.

"I wasn't a sweaty nerd, more of an Ethlete," he told the Oregonian.

The PUBG habit combined with allegations of cheating -- Javier found a Tinder app on Lovell's phone, sexually suggestive scratches on his back, and red hair in the couple's shower drain, according to the police report -- led to the alleged attack.

Lovell sustained serious injuries to his leg, torso, neck, head, and nearly lost a couple of his fingers, according to the Oregonian. His PUBG friends, meanwhile, have started a GoFundMe to pay for his hospital bills. Lovell denied the cheating allegations to the Oregonian, saying "I barely had time to hang out with my girlfriend, let alone another girl."

"I was able to wing chun my way to survival," Lovell told the Oregonian of the attack. "I saw the look in her eyes, and it scared the living poop out of me," he said. "I told her I loved her, and she was killing me. She needed to call police, or I was going to die."

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
She found a dating app on her boyfriend’s phone. Then she bought a samurai sword.

With her boyfriend finally asleep, Emily Javier reached for the samurai sword she had secretly taped earlier to the side of the bed.

According to an affidavit filed by police, the room was dark, and she sparked her phone to see better. To aim better.

Below snoozed Alex Lovell. He played too many videos games, Javier would later explain to the police, and now he was cheating on her, she claimed. She knew the signs. Tinder on his phone. Scratches across his back. A girl’s hair in their shower drain. In the weak phone glow, Javier allegedly started hacking.

“I was just so proud for beating this samurai wannabe crazy lady with hate in her heart,” the 29-year-old told the Oregonian/OregonLive. “I’ve been preparing my whole life for something like this.”

:dead:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
They would never write this story in such a manner if a man damn near hacked his girlfriend to death or maimed her.
to be fair, it would also be a different story if he died. but I see what you're saying

I think there is some inherent humor in someone using a samurai sword in 2018. and the fact she's a female adds to that. it's crazy cause she (apparently) went out and bought the sword for this purpose. she probably would have been better off just using a large knife

Last edited:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
to be fair, it would also be a different story if he died. but I see what you're saying

I think there is some inherent humor in someone using a samurai sword in 2018. and the fact she's a female ads to that. it's crazy cause she (apparently) went out and bought the sword for this purpose. she probably would have been better off just using a large knife
Nothing inherently funny about a person being hacked almost to death and maimed because of a jealous spouse.
Definitely nothing funny about it because the victim is a man and it was done with a katana.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Nothing inherently funny about a person being hacked almost to death and maimed because of a jealous spouse.
Definitely nothing funny about it because the victim is a man and it was done with a katana.
even the victim managed to find humor in it

“I was able to wing chun my way to survival”

“I was just so proud for beating this samurai wannabe crazy lady with hate in her heart,” the 29-year-old told the Oregonian/OregonLive. “I’ve been preparing my whole life for something like this.”

“I didn’t see it coming, but it makes sense that it happened. She obviously didn’t want anyone else to have me, so — samurai sword.”

“The feeling I had when I won the fight with my bare hands is just absolutely the best feeling,” Lovell boasted this week from the hospital. “I’ve played all the sports, won big games, landed some decent tricks on my snowboard. This was better.”

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
even the victim managed to find humor in it
Its called gallows humor.The fact that he is recovering in the hospital and has to get a gofundme and will have to get rehab and rebuild his life tells you this isn't a laughing matter or inherently funny.
They villiainzed ray rice and that hispanic cat for slapping women.
This woman tried to kill a man and ended up maiming him and the story is written as if its a quirky comedy and people like yourself look at it and laugh.
SMH, the depths that some men even embrace misandry is something else.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You get I hate women, out of me saying its not funny, amusing, or quirky to present a man getting maimed and attacked by his crazy girlfriend and having to beg and cry to her so he wouldn't be killed as a light story or inherently funny?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
You get I hate women, out of me saying its not funny, amusing, or quirky to present a man getting maimed and attacked by his crazy girlfriend and having to beg and cry to her so he wouldn't be killed as a light story or inherently funny?
the world is fuct up breh. sometimes all you can do is find some humor in it

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
the world is fuct up breh. sometimes all you can do is find some humor in it
What humor is there to find in it?
Again the fact that you even tried to resort to claiming I hate women, when I said this shyt isn't funny and the people who wrote this article are hypocrites because they would never right an article like this, in the same tone, if the genders were reveresed is telling.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Ethlete
steph_3PT_reax_laugh.gif