Woman stabs boyfriend with a SAMURAI SWORD for playing too much PUBG

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
“I was just so proud for beating this samurai wannabe crazy lady with hate in her heart,” the 29-year-old told the Oregonian/OregonLive. “I’ve been preparing my whole life for something like this.”

WknWKBt.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
What humor is there to find in it?
Again the fact that you even tried to resort to claiming I hate women, when I said this shyt isn't funny and the people who wrote this article are hypocrites because they would never right an article like this, in the same tone, if the genders were reveresed is telling.

What about the war on men? :sadcam:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
And I don’t feel like it cac. Take your TP you got from Carlson Tucker men in America segments this week and go back to that shythole HL
Not black?
I've already proved this before, I'm most definitely black.
The sad thing is, you are so much of a c00n, that you don't even know that you are taking a position that is used to hurt black men throughout this country disproportionately.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Not black?
I've already proved this before, I'm most definitely black.
The sad thing is, you are so much of a c00n, that you don't even know that you are taking a position that is used to hurt black men throughout this country disproportionately.

What are you even babbling about cac? The bytch is in jail and the dork who was attacked survived and is making light of the situation himself. No one cares about your lame attempts to blame social gender bias and intersectional feminists for this. This is the arcadium. Reddit is that way————>

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
So... how many years is she getting?

Charged with atempted murder :woww22:
Despite the explanation of the events Javier gave to the police — “I was trying to kill him for cheating. That was my purpose.” — she pleaded not guilty this weel to the charge of first-degree attempted murder. She is currently being detained in the Clark County jail on $350,000 bail as she awaits her trial on May 7.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
to be fair, it would also be a different story if he died. but I see what you're saying

I think there is some inherent humor in someone using a samurai sword in 2018. and the fact she's a female adds to that. it's crazy cause she (apparently) went out and bought the sword for this purpose. she probably would have been better off just using a large knife

Dude is just lucky that she didn't really know how to use that katana or he would be a pile of flesh on the ground.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Dude is just lucky that she didn't really know how to use that katana or he would be a pile of flesh on the ground.

that's why I think it was an odd choice. you need some amount of training to effectively use a sword. not to mention the average sword you find at the mall is probably gonna be dull and mainly for decoration

she probably would have been better off with a decent knife

but I don't know why I'm trying to rationalize the actions of the crazy green haired lady that tried to kill her boyfriend in his sleep...