Woman wants $1 Million/Month after divorce... #GMB 100 wins 0 losses

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I dont feel sorry for dude.

These hedge fund cacs are a big reason why the working mans finances are so fukked post 9/11

I dont wanna sound like a thot and say "get money bytch", but as a middle class blk man i have no dog in the fight between a entitled millionaire and a entitled billionaire.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
1 million a month :dahell: fukk that you know who coming to close this issue....

Captain-America-The-Winter-Soldier-Sebastian-Stan.jpg

:mjlol: #gmb

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
lol..These rich cacs are probably well acquainted with the underground criminal world and the mafia. I Wouldnt be suprised if she has a unfortunate "accident " before the hearings. These cats know how to cover there tracks too.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Ken Griffin is the richest person in Illinois and practically owns Chicago. I see him in his 458 Italia coming down Lake street often.
He parks in the cops spaces for the Daley Center and they give him valet service and watch the car for him. :wow:
I've seen hostesses tell people to get up from their tables so he and his party could eat. :wow:

But even he isn't immune to GMB. :whew:

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
1 million a month :dahell: fukk that you know who coming to close this issue....

Captain-America-The-Winter-Soldier-Sebastian-Stan.jpg

:mjlol: #gmb

Dude made 950 mil last year. After they negotiate she'll probably get 6 mil a year. If you had to give someone 6 cents out of your dollar to leave you the hell alone you'd probably do that instead of sending in the goons.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Man I know someone is going to misread this as a slight against marriage...but can someone tell me from an objective standpoint why they should get married if they can just be in a faithful and loving relationship without the legal aspect of it?

I mean to just make a decision to separate from one another shouldn't be resulting in murders...loss of assets and maladjusted children dragged through the whole thing....amongst other things.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
This might sound cold but can anyone blame this cac if he decided to of this greedy cacette. He should offer her a pay of and leave it at that. This fukking hoe has a nerve how much did she help contribute to his wealth besides polishing his cock every night.

Daps
Wait coerced into signing it, wow they trying to play these type of games now :dwillhuh:

Wives have been trying to get - and succeeding in getting - prenups thrown out for a good while now....

I remember someone else on here said "Nah, prenups are good....you just gotta make sure your lawyer and her lawyer are both there, that you're recording everything, that she verbally states that she agrees with the terms on camera....."

:rudy: nikka even with all that, all the bytch have to say is some bullshyt like "he told me off-camera and with no other witnesses that he'd rip up the prenup as soon as we had the kids.....but then he didn't rip it up! :sadbron:".........and the judge will STILL throw the prenup out over that bullshyt unproven claim :snoop:......it's happened before.....