Woman wants $1 Million/Month after divorce... #GMB 100 wins 0 losses

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
He's worth $7 billion USD :beli:

He's not gonna miss $12 million a year. It's actually a bargain compared to half. If he didn't want to pay,
he shouldn't have gotten married.

first world problems :beli:

giphy.gif

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
On one hand im kinda like :yeshrug: because this guy makes over $1 million PER DAY

On the other hand I get the principle of the matter and that has me like :stopitslime: towards the wife

Honestly if i was in that guys position id throw her that petty ass $1 Million a month and just proceed to stunt on her ass heavy. She buy a house I buy the neighborhood. She buys a car I buy the dealership. She charters a jet i buy a fleet of jets. One for every day of the week. So that way every moment shes alive she know that she will always be beneath me waiting for me to throw crumbs from my steak at her pale faced ass.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
As expected, Coli brehettes are nowhere to be found. @Kitsch you know what time it is.
:why: I aint getting none of this cash.
You guys can't possibly tell me ya'll feel sorry for this cat. I mean i get this whole gmb shyt since im not a big fan of it myself, but i have no sympathy in my heart for these type of divorces.
I agree with what @keond said.

Skeletor666

Banned
Daps
What's her history, how come she's entitled to anything if he's the one making that billion dollar paycheck.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:why: I aint getting none of this cash.
You guys can't possibly tell me ya'll feel sorry for this cat. I mean i get this whole gmb shyt since im not a big fan of it myself, but i have no sympathy in my heart for these type of divorces.
I agree with what @keond said.
No sympathy for the breadwinner, correct? :sas1:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
No sympathy for the breadwinner, correct? :sas1:
For this particular person no.
You think this guy would feel any sympathy for me if some shyt happened and he read it in the paper? You really want me to feel bad for a billionaire who probably doesnt give a fukk about black people? :camby: