Woman wants $1 Million/Month after divorce... #GMB 100 wins 0 losses

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For this particular person no.
You think this guy would feel any sympathy for me if some shyt happened and he read it in the paper? You really want me to feel bad for a billionaire who probably doesnt give a fukk about black people? :camby:

:mjlol:

Sympathize with the talentless and useless ex-wife, brehettes. You just had to open your mouth. :francis:

Daps
He's worth $7 billion USD :beli:

He's not gonna miss $12 million a year.

This is the same mentality that some burglars have when they break in and steal from people who got a good amount of money....

Just because you decide to steal $10 from a CEO's pocket instead of from a bum off the street, doesn't make the act any 'better'. Wrong is wrong.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.

Sympathize with the talentless and useless ex-wife, brehettes. You just had to open your mouth. :francis:
Where did you see me sympathize with her? I don't care about him, her or whatever the fukk is going on with them. Im sure she wouldn't give a fukk about me either. I don't generally feel bad for these people.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where did you see me sympathize with her? I don't care about him, her or whatever the fukk is going on with them. Im sure she wouldn't give a fukk about me either. I don't generally feel bad for these people.
aka "IF I WERE HER, I WOULD GO FOR 1 milly a WEEK :angry:!!!"

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This is the same mentality that some burglars have when they break in and steal from people who got a good amount of money....

Just because you decide to steal $10 from a CEO's pocket instead of from a bum off the street, doesn't make the act any 'better'. Wrong is wrong.

Stop.

I'm not arguing.

She was his wife. Not a burglar. If you don't want to take care of a woman, don't marry her.

Point blank.

Nobody forced you to get married.

This nikka makes $950 million a year and she's only asking for $12 million a year. I am not crying for this cac.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the husband hAs to give up his money what does the wife have to give up

- blackierobinson
:damn:Answer this man.

Ill never understand. If they arent merried anymore why does he still have to support her?

Part of the deal was her living w/ him. Its men who right these laws.:snoop:

Women take advantage of every perk from every decade and conveniently side step all the draw backs.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Dude made 950 mil last year. After they negotiate she'll probably get 6 mil a year. If you had to give someone 6 cents out of your dollar to leave you the hell alone you'd probably do that instead of sending in the goons.

1 million a month in alimony though?!?!
:mindblown: shyt is too outrageous. I'm sorry but you ain't getting that even if I had the money we'd be in court for a very long time.
:francis: