Women Are So Fake 2018 SMH Apetamin Weight Gaining Pill (Bigger Booty)

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Forreal:snoop:

Like there's something beautiful about the woman's body in general. It's like God's perfect design of strength, virtue, and worth. Yet, some of these women out here are looking at the poison on TV about ways of changing their bodies for recognition and it ends up with such depressing results. Why destroy something so beautiful :beli:? Even though my wife is a pain in the fukking butt, at least her butt is hers and not designed by science :ld:

p*ssy so powerful it make brehs get poetic for no reason :wow:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Threads like this must be what dudes are referring to when they claim thecoli hates women. You sound angry, and there is really no reason to be angry :ld:
Another simp who can't see past the phat asses.

This is about women putting a bandage over their insecurities rather than getting to the root issue of it.

These women are taking pills they don't really know anything about because a YouTuber said it's alright to take it.

They don't even understand what's really inside of these pills.

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh: it retails for as much as 60 bucks on eBay.....and Amazon

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Apetamin-Syr...023373?hash=item1a43b40e8d:g:dLEAAOSwDkVafRTP

But I found a "plug" on Alibaba.com got it for 25.99

I gotta jump on this hustle seem like its gonna become the "lean syrup" for women
:lolbron:
A lotta those are scams, and the one on ebay is a syrup whereas other places sell pills.

It doesn't seem like a good hustle though cause women on YouTube said they didn't lose weight after stopping use.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
A lotta those are scams, and the one on ebay is a syrup whereas other places sell pills.

It doesn't seem like a good hustle though cause women on YouTube said they didn't lose weight after stopping use.

Obviously it's a Placebo...like most "quick fix drugs"

Which will still drive women.particuarly those that can't afford the Butt surgery to purchase them...