Women Are So Fake 2018 SMH Apetamin Weight Gaining Pill (Bigger Booty)

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Obviously it's a Placebo...like most "quick fix drugs"

Which will still drive women.particuarly those that can't afford the Butt surgery to purchase them...
Do you know what placebo means? It's not a placebo but your comment still ain't address what I stated.

And there's women dying from those butt surgeries.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I'll take this over bytches cutting themselves open. Is this permanent/semi-permanent or will she shrink as soon as she comes off these pills a la steroids? Is this about overall weight gain or a hormone to amplify women's higher capacity for hip/butt/thigh fat?

We’re due for a recession.. and with most people being just about broke, the fukkery should be biblical.. when the social media thot/simp game dries up what are these women going to do?
Go back on the strip
Im always wondering.....at a time where dudes struggle to get by, where do they find the money to trick on hoes?
Most dudes aren't but for those who aren't it's another case of those with resources hoarding women.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Do you know what placebo means? It's not a placebo but your comment still ain't address what I stated.

And there's women dying from those butt surgeries.

Yeah I do know what a Placebo is..

And people die from cigarettes and likka consumption every day

What's your point?!? :manny:

I'm trying to diversify my hustle.....

Cause the Hair bundle game is too saturated right now...

queenblaq

Pro
Daps
some of y'all are so weird you complain about this yet (what I've seen from threads) feen for that ig centuar shaped plastic body chicks and curve the girls that aren't conveniently built like that it just makes no sense to me and this is coming from a chick with a fat ass

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Threads like this must be what dudes are referring to when they claim thecoli hates women. You sound angry, and there is really no reason to be angry :ld:
When women defy their genetics to attract men and gain real security (marriage and/or children) from us it's a bit maddening. But like I said this seems better than surgeries.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
some of y'all are so weird you complain about this yet (what I've seen from threads) feen for that ig centuar shaped plastic body chicks and curve the girls that aren't conveniently built like that it just makes no sense to me and this is coming from a chick with a fat ass

We don't believe you

You need more people (pictures)
:takedat:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I'll take this over bytches cutting themselves open. Is this permanent/semi-permanent or will she shrink as soon as she comes off these pills a la steroids? Is this about overall weight gain or a hormone to amplify women's higher capacity for hip/butt/thigh fat?

Go back on the strip

Most dudes aren't but for those who aren't it's another case of those with resources hoarding women.
Overall weight gain

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Slim women get chose everyday! Maybe not by the guys they want, but they are getting chose from men.

And this just goes to show you how women don't give a damn about the betterment of women as a whole.

I can hear crickets chirping when it comes to things like this and women.

Scruffy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Never understood this either!

Cuz subconsciously they wanna be White
Besides the c00n aspect it doesn't even look good from an aesthetic standpoint.

There's a reason why the features of each ethnicity look harmonious when only found on said ethnicity. (I,e, Dark hair? Dark eyes / white of our eyes match the white of teeth etc...)

Fly

Superstar
Daps
Another simp who can't see past the phat asses.

This is about women putting a bandage over their insecurities rather than getting to the root issue of it.

These women are taking pills they don't really know anything about because a YouTuber said it's alright to take it.

They don't even understand what's really inside of these pills.
:dead: fukk typa clown shyt is this?

Who gives a fukk if random youtube hoes don't know what is and isn't inside of a pill they willingly decide to take? Who gvies a fukk about random women's insecurities and how they deal with them? You call me a simp yet follow it up with that? :mjlol: It'd be funny if it weren't glaringly obvious that you're just looking for an excuse to bytch and moan about women.

How is this affecting you to the point where you're set to spend your Saturday night crying about it?

Go get some ass nikka. Just once. I promise when you do you'll look back on this thread and your posts and cringe.

Until then, don't quote me. How you a virgin named "SheWantTheD"? :russ:

TLR nikkas is something else man :mjlol: