Women in 2019 Y'all

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

:martin::martin::martin:

This thread is all jokes, I just keep seeing this commercial on YouTube and it's kind of annoying. I like my women on the thicker side so I don't mind a lil tummy :takedat:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
08957-warners-1950-girdle-4dcfcf2a5c0b-hprints-com.jpg

:camby:Next

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Most women and men alike will do to enhance what they have to look desirable in the eyes of the opposite sex.

Men aren't getting beards just because they like facial and staying in the barbershop to keep that maintained for nothing just like females aren't putting on those Spanx, body shapers, and low cut halter tops for just because they like to show skin.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Most women and men alike will do to enhance what they have to look desirable in the eyes of the opposite sex.

Men aren't getting beards just because they like facial and staying in the barbershop to keep that maintained for nothing just like females aren't putting on those Spanx, body shapers, and low cut halter tops for just because they like to show skin.
they wanna look good for themselves and other women:yes::troll:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I

You just compared natural body occurrences to buying a product to trick people.

That’s like saying that learning combos in street fighter is the same as knocking the controller out of someone’s hand so you can win