Working in a job where you have to deal with people all day is stressful

Musty

Banned
Daps
The key is to NEVER interrupt and just let people ramble on until they run out of $hit to say. Even if you already know that what they’re requesting is an impossibility. Just look them in the eye while they ramble on so they can feel listened to.

That’s really how you get thru most customer service fiascos.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:francis:It gets tiresome especially dealing with morons, but once I transferred from Home Theater to Computers, shyt feels a bit easier to bare because most of the customers rarely need any help. The hardest part of the retail in general is bullshyt policies, idiots, and broke b*stards that try to get over (price match:beli:)

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Bruh, I feel for you people that do customer service as a civilian. I volunteered for a Padres game with my co-workers and kept having middle-aged white people complain about the discount scanner being down. These motherfukkers were really pressed about a 10% discount on a $12 hot dog and $12.50 Modelo:skip:. Man them nikkas could miss me entirely with that shyt:camby:. bytch ass people complaining about a $2.45 discount of a $24.50 total:gucci:.

Customer Service is difficult in the military, too. Now you have these delusional clown ass nikkas yelling at you to get their part when they literally asked me to get it two days ago:skip:. Like, nikka, you had a whole 3 weeks to put in a request, but sat on it until 2 days before you needed it:Brehhuh:.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yo what thread are these originally from, stories like this have me in tears
I just posted them here but I shared some of em before. Didn't wanna take over OP's thread

those are my experiences in retail n I got more :russ:

Worked those gigs thru high school and university

Last edited:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate working with people period. Thank god remote working is becoming more acceptable.
Man we use to be able to do this occasionally. I really hope when we move to headquarters next year this an option again.

D.C Young

TMC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why I work as a cart pusher lol (at walmart too)

- minimal customer contact

- minimal oversight (by managers), you are sort of free to roam around....the outside is almost like a different world

- good workout

Most customers are cool, but you got a few customers every once in a while who can be a a$$hole

and I've dealt with that a few times, and that's not something I can picture myself dealing with....

Hey OP @Cobra Commander , have you looked at my thread that I made about my harrasment case at walmart?

Why do you think it got dismissed? I hope I can get a honest answer out of you.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/why-was-my-harrasment-case-dismissed.704917/