Working just to retire around 65 and die within 10 years

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
dont just work then... LIVE..

travel.. raise kids...get yourself a bit of luxury.. cuz what else can you do with yourself after 40?

your energy low..you just want to settle
your ambitions is leaving.. you just want routine..
your looks is fading and younger people see you as a creep..
and your resistant to physical effort is fleeting...injuries last longer..

if you didnt work to get your money up...your struggling... but if you retire at 65 and all you gotta do is chill and vaca... you can go back and think of all the things you accomplished and everything you will leave...
it's really not about 65.. but about your 40's .....

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
REPPED.
The truth.
fukk that, I'm trying to go all out before I end up like that. fukk that 9-5 life. Maybe that's why I've been making music and pushing myself so hard doing it.
I'm trying to use music to tour the world and DJ places I've never been and make more money then I would working a regular job.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
travel.. raise kids...get yourself a bit of luxury.. cuz what else can you do with yourself after 40?
Nah.
I like not having kids or a wife and having them hold me back from what I want to do in life. And that's why I've done so much at this point and will continue. That's not for me. or for everyone.

I ain't NEVER having kids b. NEVER! Never getting married either!
:banderas:

I like still having a hairline that's intact and sharp
I like skateboarding still at 31 on the weekends
I like going to bars and clubs still
I like hooking up with young 20 something year olds chicks whenever I feel like it and still being able to get with women my age and older...
I like living in NYC and being around all these women as a single man making money with my own place
I like feeling like I'm in control of my destiny
I like making money from performing live and designing clothes
I hate facebook and all the old out of touch fukkasses on it which is why I deleted it and have been killing it on the tumblr wave since 2011...
:ohlawd:
I like that feeling knowing that I still look good, and am in shape, and sexy, while all my friends and peers who got married got careers had families and kids fell the fukk off looks wise and got fat and lame and look middle aged while I still get carded and don't look a day past 25 :banderas:

Nah. That life is NOT for me.
I'm too sexy for that!
:whew:

life is so goddamn GOOD for me right now!
:mjcry: