Working just to retire around 65 and die within 10 years

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
If you're in Corporate America, you probably leaving a chunk of money on the table to retire early. Makes more sense to stack since it's most likely youll be at your highest earning level in your 50s.

And you'll want those years factored into your company retirement plan.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Threads like this always trip me out :russell:

Do y'all not take breaks from work and travel numerous times thoughout the year?

Do y'all not enjoy yourselves in the weekend?

no. my weekends are spent recovering from the terrible work week.

by the time I'm ready to live life it's Monday again :mjcry:

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Instead of complaining Americans need to group up and come up with better plans for the standard of living in America. The power is in our hands to change the establishment not the government. We so divided on so many fronts tho that the ppl in power just going to keep electing government officials to make laws n policies that keep Americans as deoresssed modern day slaves

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Instead of complaining Americans need to group up and come up with better plans for the standard of living in America. The power is in our hands to change the establishment not the government. We so divided on so many fronts tho that the ppl in power just going to keep electing government officials to make laws n policies that keep Americans as deoresssed modern day slaves
this country so big it's hard to unite the people. i barely care about whats happening across town, imagine getting ppl to care about what's happening across the coutry...most won't

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this country so big it's hard to unite the people. i barely care about whats happening across town, imagine getting ppl to care about what's happening across the coutry...most won't
If we was really concerned we can start something small on the Coli..ppl just have to come together with ideas..Once ppl just start uniting on smaller scales like the internet it can spark bigger formations offline with the right organization