Working just to retire around 65 and die within 10 years

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
People really talking about traveling the world when they retire and shyt :laff:
This shyt always made me laugh. Why wait 3-4 decades to travel when you're frail as shyt. The same nikkas who expect a gold star because they don't go out or do anything other than work and study like you can't do that and enjoy life.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
:umad: NYC government workers only have to put 25 years in for the full invested pension system to work.

Be in your 40's and retire:banderas:

THAT is the dream right there!!
I got a friend that DJs doin that right now. Started out working for the govt in NY, transferred to MD somehow and about to retire in 2 years at 46.
AND he makes mad bank DJing on the side...

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
That shyt sounds wack

Most people dying before they hit 70

fukk a 401k

Life is a scam

People really talking about traveling the world when they retire and shyt :laff:
Life is everyday.
Some people die at 25, 35, 45...

To enjoy life daily, nice house, car, amenities, weekend trips, health, you have to barter money for it.

If you aren't born rich, become a celeb or athlete, you gonna have to work or become an entrepreneur (still work, just no one to answer to)

You may be able to skate by in early years, but by 30. You kinda have to have your shyt together. Unless you plan to live fast and die young.

Time doesn't matter because of you die at 25, it will feel the same to you as if the next man died at 100. So basically enjoy every day as much as possible. Find a way to make money that doesn't kill your happiness or yourself, and go get it.

Gab

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nah.
I like not having kids or a wife and having them hold me back from what I want to do in life. And that's why I've done so much at this point and will continue. That's not for me. or for everyone.

I ain't NEVER having kids b. NEVER! Never getting married either!
:banderas:

I like still having a hairline that's intact and sharp
I like skateboarding still at 31 on the weekends
I like going to bars and clubs still
I like hooking up with young 20 something year olds chicks whenever I feel like it and still being able to get with women my age and older...
I like living in NYC and being around all these women as a single man making money with my own place
I like feeling like I'm in control of my destiny
I like making money from performing live and designing clothes
I hate facebook and all the old out of touch fukkasses on it which is why I deleted it and have been killing it on the tumblr wave since 2011...
:ohlawd:
I like that feeling knowing that I still look good, and am in shape, and sexy, while all my friends and peers who got married got careers had families and kids fell the fukk off looks wise and got fat and lame and look middle aged while I still get carded and don't look a day past 25 :banderas:

Nah. That life is NOT for me.
I'm too sexy for that!
:whew:

life is so goddamn GOOD for me right now!
:mjcry:

what do you mean by killing it on the tumblr wave?

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Nah.
I like not having kids or a wife and having them hold me back from what I want to do in life. And that's why I've done so much at this point and will continue. That's not for me. or for everyone.

I ain't NEVER having kids b. NEVER! Never getting married either!
:banderas:

I like still having a hairline that's intact and sharp
I like skateboarding still at 31 on the weekends
I like going to bars and clubs still
I like hooking up with young 20 something year olds chicks whenever I feel like it and still being able to get with women my age and older...
I like living in NYC and being around all these women as a single man making money with my own place
I like feeling like I'm in control of my destiny
I like making money from performing live and designing clothes
I hate facebook and all the old out of touch fukkasses on it which is why I deleted it and have been killing it on the tumblr wave since 2011...
:ohlawd:
I like that feeling knowing that I still look good, and am in shape, and sexy, while all my friends and peers who got married got careers had families and kids fell the fukk off looks wise and got fat and lame and look middle aged while I still get carded and don't look a day past 25 :banderas:

Nah. That life is NOT for me.
I'm too sexy for that!
:whew:

life is so goddamn GOOD for me right now!
:mjcry:
Key words..... Right now

But do you.. I don't think it's okay to tell people to forsake 9 to 5.. I got one and made the most of it...close to 6 figure and I live were 45k will get u an apartment.. A good car money to spend...

9 to 5 is not the enemy.. Your limits are..

Wait till ur forty and have that leathery skin ..chek ur folks... Hope they look young for real..

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
With That Attitude You Won't Even Get To Retire You Gonna Work For The Rest Of Your Life lol And Live Miserably

Going To Niagara Falls In 3 Weeks And Hawaii In 6 Months, Might Check Out DC For The fukk Of It In July

All Thanks To Having A Job, Oh And I'll Retire At 55 While You Still Got 30 Years Of Work Left

:umad:

Don't Hate Life, Ride The Wave, The Only Alternative Is Homlessness, Death Or Winning The Lottery