Working Out in Your Garage Appreciation Thread

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
this is a life goal for me. i want to own a home where i can turn either my garage or my basement into a home gym. it has to be awesome to just go less than 50 steps away to feast on the weights :obama:
Perfect for those brick cold winter days. Aint nothing worse than leaving the gym and that cold air hit you after sweating a storm from your workout :leostare:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I find I go harder and more often when I am working at a gym vs at home. But that's just me. If you have the discipline to make it work, I see how it could be great.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have the basics in my basement. Treadmill, bench, a set of 20lb dumb bells and some resistance bands.

Daps
Reppin
San Antonio,TX
This has been a personal goal of mine for a while. This is the most ideal thing for me, I used to train with a friend down the street in his garage all the time and I always got my best workout their.

I can blast my music on speakers (I hate wearing headphones) I can make noise during heavy sets, not having to wear a shirt, and working out at my own pace.:win::banderas:
Once you got a power rack you can do anything

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
I like to hit the treadmill and weights with my car running in the garage. It helps build ya lungs up so when u breathing regular air it's easy as cake