Worst post you've ever read on the Coli?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I can’t call it exactly, but 90% of posters that comment about anything financial are absolutely dumb as rocks…

Edit: and people posting that can’t comprehend how hiphop is detrimental to us, as a whole.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I can’t call it exactly, but 90% of posters that comment about anything financial are absolutely dumb as rocks…

Edit: and people posting that can’t comprehend how hiphop is detrimental to us, as a whole.
Hip Hop could vanish tomorrow and the issues you guys love to tag on to it will still be there. It's a copout to blame music or really any form of entertainment.

There is ample evidence for what I stated. But the way you guys work is this. If 100 people bump UGK's Murder and 1 out of 100 end up actually executing someone? That one becomes the face of all listeners. You don't wanna hear the details. You don't care if it might have been self defense. Your agenda says that bad stuff in the community simply must be tied to hip hop. Even the bad stuff that predates it.

I assure you there were folks committing murders back in the 70s who just got done playing What's Happening Brother on the 78rpm before they did it. I promise you plenty of single mothers were created listening to Real Love by Lakeside. You fellas don't get it and you don't wanna get it. You remove the human side to the equation 100% because it gets in the way of your 'logic'.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Hip Hop could vanish tomorrow and the issues you guys love to tag on to it will still be there. It's a copout to blame music or really any form of entertainment.

There is ample evidence for what I stated. But the way you guys work is this. If 100 people bump UGK's Murder and 1 out of 100 end up actually executing someone? That one becomes the face of all listeners. You don't wanna hear the details. You don't care if it might have been self defense. Your agenda says that bad stuff in the community simply must be tied to hip hop. Even the bad stuff that predates it.

I assure you there were folks committing murders back in the 70s who just got done playing What's Happening Brother on the 78rpm before they did it. I promise you plenty of single mothers were created listening to Real Love by Lakeside. You fellas don't get it and you don't wanna get it. You remove the human side to the equation 100% because it gets in the way of your 'logic'.
Everybody understands everything you just said. What you don’t seem to understand is there are even athletes and celebrities coming out now admitting how negatively hiphop affected them in their youth. You can type a whole book if you want, but people are slowly but surely telling you what it is. You’re bringing up old talking points when the music has completely changed and outcome of listening to the music has also changed…

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Everybody understands everything you just said. What you don’t seem to understand is there are even athletes and celebrities coming out now admitting how negatively hiphop affected them in their youth. You can type a whole book if you want, but people are slowly but surely telling you what it is. You’re bringing up old talking points when the music has completely changed and outcome of listening to the music has also changed…
Mans said athletes and celebrities admit hip hop has a negative effect on them, then why are they successful? Pretty sure crime rates have dropped, and it was higher before hip hop was created. Just say you’re old and you don’t like the hip hop anymore, but to blame music is crazy. These people were going to do it w or w/o hip hop y’all honestly sound like crackers saying that shyt like it’s gospel.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
What the fukk was he even thinking? MFers will say ANYTHING for daps. Goddamn :scust:

It's because dumbass people keep encouraging this shyt. Who's shocked a website that let's so many people slide without hateful rhetoric towards black people and women especially would eventually lead to them disrespecting black leaders?

And shyt is only getting more amplified here. Damn near every thread on the front page here revolves around some weird ass hatred toward some group of black people and trying to cover it up by supporting some other shyt.

It's corny as fukk at this point. You got nikkas literally drawing lines in photographs as proof of brehs being subservient. So many of y'all just openly asking to have racists wild ass cacs join and amplify the weird shyt y'all doing

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
This snitch ass crybaby chooses to cry like a whore instead of close his eyes and log off.

This fakkit @Gator Reloaded negged me and said my mom is gonna die. I've never seen this fruitcake add anything worth a damn on this forum. Nothing funny, insightful, positive, nothing

Yall let nikkas like this stick around and pollute the forum with this bullshyt?
:gucci:

Last edited:

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
A large portion of black men legit look up to street rappers and street nikkas in general as gods. Say anything negative about that image and cats will legit be ready to fight you :francis: . Literally grew up in a middle class neighborhood and people still got shot on a yearly basis and there were plenty of gangs/drug dealings etc. Guess what these middle class kids favorite genre of music was :francis:.

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
:dame: Posters copying my style. It’s no fukking compliment and no, imitation isn’t the sincerest form of flattery.
full