Worst post you've ever read on the Coli?

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
@Booksnrain I knew it was a matter of time before Swagnificent got posted on here.

I remember another post where he gave White women who slept with Black men a pass to say the N Word because, according to him, that meant that they were submitting to Black men and that they could never be deemed racist.

I might go try to find that one for here now that I think about it.

Daps
In ninth grade there was a sweet, pretty girl who had lost her legs in an accident and used a wheelchair. She had very few friends due to her condition, but she was a fantastic artist.

My friends and I decided to prank her for shyts and giggles, so I pretend I want to be her friend and she warms up to me immediately. We start to hang out outside of school and she takes me to her home one day to watch a movie.

I ask her if she can show me her portfolio (she was in the advanced art program in our school and needed to create fifty or so amazing art pieces to pass). During the movie, I say I need to go to the restroom and I retrieve the bis ass scissors from my pocket, go into her room, and cut the bottom half of all of her art pieces off and trash them.

I leave and the next day she rolls up to me in the middle of class, on the verge of crying, and asks me what happened to her art, I said "I made them look like you". All my friends laugh heartily and she rolls over to her table and just stares at her hands in her lap for the rest of the day

It was less than a month before that art was due, too. There's no way she made it up in time. To this day I still look back and wonder what the fukk was wrong with us.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Anything that this performance pandering cac @Bless't posts

Can't even discuss space without the coli militants chiming in.

:russ:

By the way.. For you militants... It's k dots new shyt. I'm that CAC...

I listen to anything west west. So fukk y'all non believers. No joke. Bay bay here!!!!

Shiiiiiiiiiit... I live a half mile from the beach. I'm going to put my gym dedication on display and bask in the rewards. Plus pool parties, bbq's, festivals, concerts, soaking up that vitamin D to have my CAC ass gain some melanin.
I'm saying. Cant be mad if I want to stay as cool as possible while also getting my melanin game up.

:smugbiden:
he's that cac r&b singer, right? He must've sleezed hard on you.

I guess I don't know how to be attacked. White privilege and what not.
Also when he makes empty threats to run down on black people who don’t accept him
Again... I stress to brehs...
Choose wisely.

p*ssy ain't shyt to risk YOUR well being for.
I'll give you my address for real.
Not to mention, his white boy bragging - the cac thinks by saying that as a black woman, im supposed to be in awe of this shyt- so fukkin cringe- any and all posts where cacs need to announce their whiteness while virtue signaling
:mjlol:
I'm white, she's black.

Breh...

I'm very sorry that I can attract a high quality black woman while you cannot. I'm not sure what advice I can bestow upon you that could better your chances... Because I can't foresee any of it helping you in the long run.

I wish you all the luck in the world though lil breh.

:salute:

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
@Booksnrain I knew it was a matter of time before Swagnificent got posted on here.

I remember another post where he gave White women who slept with Black men a pass to say the N Word because, according to him, that meant that they were submitting to Black men and that they could never be deemed racist.

I might go try to find that one for here now that I think about it.
:mjlol:He had a lotta daps from people too. Not from that post but from some of his other shyt.