Worst thing a woman did on the 1st date?

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
true story. I invite em over to the crib, fukk a couple times and then stop talking to them. The few that have made it past the timeline ended up being the women I would be comfortable enough to be seen in public with and actually introduce to people i bump into. Those that got the girlfriend status after extensive vetting were the ones I ended up on a date with.

To this day I dont understand why dudes insist on going on dates with women they dont know. A date is supposed to be a romantic things for couple, not meetup event for strangers

I get it now breh, cant even be mad at yo reasoning

:ld:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Ill tell you mine, took her out to eat. She ordered a big meal and took only 3 bites and never finished. She told the waiter she was done and he took the plate away. My jaw dropped. I was pissed off. Never spoke to her again.

shyt like that makes me shake my head in disappointment. Ordering the most expensive meal on the menu, taking photos of it, and then not eating it.

Worst for me is splitting a bottle of wine, having a couple of cocktails and then insisting on driving home. Offered her a lift back, offered to get her a cab but she was on that "I don't live far. The road is straight" foolishness.

shyt causes me to compromise my morals. Isn't a good look to get forceful on a date but in not doing so I allowed the wellbeing of others to be jeopardised.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not a first date but a second date.

When I was dating I had a formula for a woman to meet me in my area. I walk over to the hot spot area and I could conveniently leave my car home so if things went well they would drive me to my spot (3 - 5 minutes) and let the magic happen.

I asked a girl on a second date. Not sure why. Just wanted to smash probably. I told her to meet me at a spot nearby and she whined twice about it being "too far" and all that. :comeon: whatever. She eventually complied.

Things went off the rails and we disagreed when she started talking about politics. Whining about Trump and stuff. I didn't necessarily disagree but it was basically when Trump was in or just got into office. Maybe late 2017 or mid 2018 before I met my girlfriend. I was sort of indifferent and I think I debated certain talking points just for the sake of sport which she didn't like :mjgrin: but I didn't care.

I just find it crass to bring up politics in the first few dates.

Wasn't the WORST date. Worst experiences I had were just women trying to run my pockets or just wasting my time to which I later ghosted. One woman had bad hygiene as in her coochie STANK :hhh: I told her lets go in the shower and I handed her a loofah (I didn't tell her she stank maybe I should have) and she just looked at it and shrugged. :gucci: Obviously didn't talk to her again and no I didn't smash.

Most of the time you can eliminate the chance of bad first dates if you screen women properly.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You just reminded of a weird date I had in 2017 I forgot about :lolbron:

Also I recall one time in 2017 I met a girl I thought that was cute at a bar. We vibed that night. Got her #. Asked her on a date a few days later. When I went to pick her up she was rushing and was running late. I'm sure when she got into my car she didn't do all her makeup or something but she looked like a completely different person. :francis:

Date was OK but I tried to get her back to my place and we made out but she wouldn't let me advance because she was just "chillin.." Okay..

Told me she was involved with another guy or something. I guess in 2022 we would call that an "entanglement" :troll:

For some reason she told me she gets two bipolar "episodes" a year. She was trying to make fun of me for a coffee table book I had on home decor or something which I thought was lame. She was young mind you.

I late found out she was a "horse girl". If you know the type you know they're crazy.

SIDE NOTE: If any chick makes fun of you for your hobbies/passions/interests do NOT talk to these fukking hoes. That's the dumbest shyt you can do to someone. It's happened to me a few times.