Would Pretty Boy Floyd KO Manny

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
pretty boy Floyd was out to kill people and KO people or beat em into submission with TKO or lopsided scorecards

Money Floyd was more of defensive than offensive for his persona

I feel pretty boy Floyd which is his complete form would of done a number

Rip to Gatti

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
pretty boy Floyd was out to kill people and KO people or beat em into submission with TKO or lopsided scorecards

Money Floyd was more of defensive than offensive for his persona

I feel pretty boy Floyd which is his complete form would of done a number

Rip to Gatti

Prime Floyd vs Prime Manny, Floyd win but no knockout. Pretty boy had knockout power but still for the most part as a counter puncher. Marquez baited and caught him perfectly, don't think that could happen more than once to him even with Floyd

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Nah Manny chin is top 10 atg wise with the shots he ate like scooby snacks....

Money May would have had more ko's had refs not had a love affair and panic everytime someone got close to him; rewatching his last 3-4 fights, especially Chino and Manny he felt he was a big at welter and wanted to clinch fight which as he was a master at it in his early days, the bytch ass refs robbed him of this....

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Nah Manny chin is top 10 atg wise with the shots he ate like scooby snacks....

Money May would have had more ko's had refs not had a love affair and panic everytime someone got close to him; rewatching his last 3-4 fights, especially Chino and Manny he felt he was a big at welter and wanted to clinch fight which as he was a master at it in his early days, the bytch ass refs robbed him of this....

Nope.

But Prime Floyd at 140 vs Prime Pacquiao at 140? I think Pacquiao would actually have the better chance of KOing Floyd rather than vice versa.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
When did he start having hand issues? I think that's what we have to take into consideration.

Another thing to think about is a Prime Manny was packing dynamite in his left hand. I think that would make Floyd a bit hesitant to go for the kill.

ComorianKid

Banned
Daps
Reppin
East Africa
Lmao we will never know cause Floyd fought him 6 years too late lmao. But of course on the coli he can do no wrong even insulting black people.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Nope.

But Prime Floyd at 140 vs Prime Pacquiao at 140? I think Pacquiao would actually have the better chance of KOing Floyd rather than vice versa.
Manny best shot to ko Floyd was when he fought him, a old 38 year old that was Manny at his apex gameplan, discipline and technical wise, early Manny would have got his shyt pushed in with that wild shyt

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Manny best shot to ko Floyd was when he fought him, a old 38 year old that was Manny at his apex gameplan, discipline and technical wise, early Manny would have got his shyt pushed in with that wild shyt

Early Manny or Prime Manny? Early Manny to me is the guy that guy spanked by Singsurat. Prime Manny is the guy that destroyed Hatton and ODH.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he wouldnt knock him out
but it would be a embarassing schooling that might have been stopped by the corner
it would be one step below what he did to gatti
floyd was just too fast and threw too many combinations back then
manny felt 38 year old floyds power and backed off lol
floyd would be settin traps all fight, plus manny is too small
no one wanted to fight broke power punching floyd for a reason

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
Manny by KO in 6 rds, no question. When Mayweather was Pretty Boy he wasn't on PEDs and didn't use xylocaine so he was just a mere mortal. If weak ChopChop was touching his chin from the southpaw stance, prime Manny would have scored the KO for sure.But that's why they avoided Pacquiao for 6 years. That's why Mayweather Sr gave HBO/TR strict orders NOT to match Pretty Boy w southpaws. That's why when they finally did fight Haymon was paying sparring partners to NOT help Pacquiao.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Manny just wasn't fast enough to give prime Floyd any trouble after a 5th round...I can't see it. Too slick, too quick with counters, and moves around the ring too well.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Manny just wasn't fast enough to give prime Floyd any trouble after a 5th round...I can't see it. Too slick, too quick with counters, and moves around the ring too well.
I disagree with the bolded. Not only was he fast enough, he was active enough and awkward enough to go the full 12. I have Floyd by decision because of his countering and accuracy 116-112. Floyd would be knotted up a bit afterwards too. Manny's left had to much steam on it not to land flush at least a few times