Would Pretty Boy Floyd KO Manny

BigBrown21

All Star
Daps
Manny would have KO'd Pretty Boy within 8. Prime Manny was a fukking machine breh. That mofo broke fools will to fight.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I think the most dangerous Pac was against DLH, Clottey, Cotto, and Cheato. I'm not sure if Floyd beats that guy.
That Manny was a counter waiting to happen; dude whipped Oscar, but missed like 900 punches vs Clottley and got sent to the hospital vs Cotto and Margarito. The wild shyt wouldn't have worked against Floyd it didn't even work against JMM in fights 3-4; the Manny that fought Floyd was the best Manny, the JMM 4 ko turned Manny from one of the worst defensive fighters in the sport to a fighter that could play the defense and counter chess match with the master counter puncher in Floyd

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the most dangerous Pac was against DLH, Clottey, Cotto, and Cheato. I'm not sure if Floyd beats that guy.
]
pacquaio had no chance against the mayweather that embarassed marquez
none
which is why a 50 50 purse was turned down over testing
arum is a smart man

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
A prime manny would get broke down like a cardboard box against Pretty Boy Floyd :what:.... ref stopping the fight in the 10th

Last edited:

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
PBF woulda given him that Zab Judah treatment :mjgrin:

Woulda shown the kid that Boxing is a marathon not a sprint :mjgrin:
I swear muthafukkas be in denial or got amnesia - nobody within floyds range was tryna smell him, outside of the few brothers like "Corley, Judah, Mitchell, Corrales, Castillo" who was actually tryna take his head off, PBF had mosley, Tzu, Pacquiao, Naseem, and a few other fakkits running for the hills, Arum was NOT trying to sacrifice his sweet little lamb manny to the GAWD Floyd 6years ago:ohlawd:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
]
pacquaio had no chance against the mayweather that embarassed marquez
none
which is why a 50 50 purse was turned down over testing
arum is a smart man

I strongly disagree. I'm not saying that Floyd wouldn't win.If Manny doesn't take him out in the first 4 rounds then Floyd will do what he does best (adapt) and then dominate. Manny just dominated the shyt outta those fighters at that time. That's what I'm basing it on.