Would Pretty Boy Floyd KO Manny

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I swear muthafukkas be in denial or got amnesia - nobody within floyds range was tryna smell him, outside of the few brothers like "Corley, Judah, Mitchell, Corrales, Castillo" who was actually tryna take his head off, PBF had mosley, Tzu, Pacquiao, Naseem, and a few other fakkits running for the hills, Arum was NOT trying to sacrifice his sweet little lamb manny to the GAWD Floyd 6years ago:ohlawd:
Your God Idol Floyd didn't want paul william problems..your God Floyd ..

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
is that some pizzagate code for Big Lickable Cock?
I know that shyt burns your soul that your fighter manny lost to Floyd, so you bring up other fighters to discredit Floyd and spew typical gay jokes cuz that's what cacs do.... deflection at its best. you have no argument here.. CAC:umad:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I know that shyt burns your soul that your fighter manny lost to Floyd, so you bring up other fighters to discredit Floyd and spew typical gay jokes cuz that's what cacs do.... deflection at its best. you have no argument here.. CAC:umad:
Hol up..so anyone and in any debate one disagrees with a subject that is popularised by black folks..he/she is a cac?
how about asian or latino or Hmmm Polynesian?

lil man i know Floyd is a general..a great and done did it but im saying Manny in that time frame when he was went through oscar, hatton , miguel and others was beyond scary//

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Hol up..so anyone and in any debate one disagrees with a subject that is popularised by black folks..he/she is a cac?
how about asian or latino or Hmmm Polynesian?

lil man i know Floyd is a general..a great and done did it but im saying Manny in that time frame when he was went through oscar, hatton , miguel and others was beyond scary//
little???:what: you come in the thread throwing shade towards me when all you had do is state that you feel manny would get him.. I aint come for you, your actions are "CAC"ish, therefore you got called a CAC, all you had to do is ignore what the fukk I said instead of tryna come for me, I debunked your fakkit ass paul Williams theory with facts"word straight from the horses mouth", and PS nobody care where the fukk you from...... CAConesian:martin:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
little???:what: you come in the thread throwing shade towards me when all you had do is state that you feel manny would get him.. I aint come for you, your actions are "CAC"ish, therefore you got called a CAC, all you had to do is ignore what the fukk I said instead of tryna come for me, I debunked your fakkit ass paul Williams theory with facts"word straight from the horses mouth", and PS nobody care where the fukk you from...... CAConesian:martin:
67745efe00b4eb89162ee95c59fbf6bb.jpg

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I strongly disagree. I'm not saying that Floyd wouldn't win.If Manny doesn't take him out in the first 4 rounds then Floyd will do what he does best (adapt) and then dominate. Manny just dominated the shyt outta those fighters at that time. That's what I'm basing it on.
who has manny taken out in 4 rounds or less in HIS entire career that make you think he can possibly do that to PRIME PBF:what:

like what in the fukk fam:what: