Would You Date A Person Who Has Aspergers?

Giselle

Daps
My girl is currently working for her MSW we both deal with kids with autism once a week for three hours and she has made me I mean literally made me watch and read case study's on autistic kids. Now yes the spectrum is very wise but:

Autism at work:

Social retardation/delayment:

Social retardation/delayment isn't the same thing as social anxiety.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
No. Im a romantic person. A girl with aspergers wouldn't be able to understand that
No homo but go in depth please because I myself still confused on what makes someone have aspergers and why wouldn't they understand romance?

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
No homo but go in depth please because I myself still confused on what makes someone have aspergers and why wouldn't they understand romance?
Perhaps because of lack of understanding of subtext, they'd be oblivious to seduction or simply have no interest in it. I think this may be a misconception though, I doubt someone with Aspergers (man or woman) wouldn't be receptive to romance simply because they're autistic.

cam>

All Star
Daps
You sound like a pretentious, annoying ass, stupid motherfukker fr. You're the type of bytch I'd stop talking to as soon as I hear your convo. You sound like a motherfukker who only talk about dumb shyt but thinks you're smart irl

5869-o.png

Last edited:

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
If I wasn't getting married and we got on and shyt probably. I have dyslexia and dysgraphia which made it really hard for me to pick up and understand social cues when I was younger. so I could relate a bit.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Perhaps because of lack of understanding of subtext, they'd be oblivious to seduction or simply have no interest in it. I think this may be a misconception though, I doubt someone with Aspergers (man or woman) wouldn't be receptive to romance simply because they're autistic.
Well c'mon cuz, what's the romantic shyt you do :lolbron: