Would you name your son after you?

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
First off, anyone with a daughter LOST :umad:

Anywho would you name your son after you? I believe it upholds a standard in their life lowkey. Like I was gonna be named after my dad and I think if I would have been, I'd be slightly more successful.

Ness

Banned
Daps
shyts kinda retarded and egotistical to name ur son after u

Jus give the nikka his name my nikka lol

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
How I lose just cause I've got a daughter? :martin:

To answer the question no. I don't need that type of confusion.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
No I didn't name my son after me and that's because I myself am a junior and the shyt gets annoying at times.

I can't tell u how many times me and my dad's mail has been mixed up, when I was living with my parents people calling and u don't know which person they wanna speak to.

In the past stuff on me and my dad's credit report got crossed and the public records in our state once mixed our info because we both own houses here and that was a mess to correct :snoop:

I love my pops but I wasn't gonna put my son through that, as long as he has my last name I'm good

Last edited:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Nope.. My name is Italian (no Italian heritage whatsoever). I hated the name growing up, but I've grown accustomed to it. Women love it and men think it's a "fruity" name, so I go by my nickname when I'm around my boys.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I actually plan to name my future daughter after me. My first name is unisex, but I go by my middle name so it won't be weird, but it'll be cool at the same time.

I also want a little girl first for whatever reason. [/over-share]