WOW!!! Dua Lipa responds to Da Baby’s homophobic comments “I 100% stand with the LGBT community”

Daps
did you not read my previous statement i don't listen to her at all but i know who she is, lol at this point yeah because there should be no reason you're this out of touch regardless if you don't listen to her music
My point is that its not about being out of touch. I preserve my time and energy for what I’m interested in. Like I said in a previous post, I’ve heard her music in passing before, but I didn’t know who she was. Her music has never showed up in my playlists, I don’t go to clubs that play this type of music and I’ve never really been into pop culture like that. The only music festivals I go to are ones that are heavy Hip-Hop and R&B. Most of what I watch on TV is sports and pretty much everything else is streamed movies and TV shows.

Again, I have no reason to know who this girl is specifically outside of “Oh… she’s the person who sings that song.”

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
She used him for more streams now shes throwing him away

I hope he responds to this, dua a fake bytch

You love gays so much you jumped on a pop smoke song, makes sense
"I can't fukk with these nikkas cuz these nikkas gay
All on my page, sucking dikk"

I guess they tune it out when Dior comes on :skip: this shyt fake asf

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Reminds me of the chick who shytted on Chris Brown complimenting her for hitting Rihanna... While cosigning the murderous gangbanging remix of her "When I see you":mjlol:

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Youtube and streaming numbers are and have been manipulated, so let's not sit here and pretend like those numbers are legit.

Hell, G-Eazy's camp and label got caught trying to buy streams as well on the black market.
:dead::dead::dead:At buying two and a half billion views

Nikkas CANNOT admit they don't know about some shyt:mjlol: