WOW!!! Dua Lipa responds to Da Baby’s homophobic comments “I 100% stand with the LGBT community”

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
thought he was smart guess he might end up fumbling the bag too

:scust:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
This whole controversy is overblown. He didn’t even say hiv was caused by gay nikkas. If the lgbt community makes him apologize then this shyt will really have jumped the shark.

They will try and force him and he'll be a chump and do it.

Imagine calling out nikkas for sucking dikk in the parking lot getting you cancelled. This gen is trash

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Don’t feel bad. I didn’t know who she was either. She’s apparently popular but you have to legit be into to pop to be familiar with her music and know her by name. She makes the type of music you hear when you’re walking around Express or Forever 21 in the mall.

:russ:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
She used him for more streams now shes throwing him away

I hope he responds to this, dua a fake bytch

You love gays so much you jumped on a pop smoke song, makes sense

:dead:

Tell me you dont know wtf you talkin about, without actually sayin you dont know wtf you're talkin about. :heh: Chick is one of the biggest pop stars out today. bytch is pushin wack ass Taylor Swift. But she usin him :smugdraper:

I know shes bigger than him, but all artists want to go #1 in the US and that was the purpose of the remix

That's not even a remix. It's a collabo. And it did Baby a hell of a lot more than it did Lipa. This chicks had multiple #1's :shaq2:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
It’s funny because me & my brother were watching DaBaby’s performance live and after he brought out Tory and said that shyt on stage about gay nikkas with aids I kept on saying they gonna try to cancel him and I was right :russ:.

You can tell DaBaby ain’t down with the gay agenda…dude probably be :scust: at the :dame: shyt he be around in the industry.

He damn near was about to go on a rant lol

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She used him for more streams now shes throwing him away

I hope he responds to this, dua a fake bytch

You love gays so much you jumped on a pop smoke song, makes sense
:mjlol:I don't begrudge nikkas for not listening to pop music

But don't then turn around and act like an authority on all music based on your perspective:mjlol:

This bytch popular as fukk man:mjlol:

"I ain't heard of it so that shyt CAN'T be popping" never fails to be hilarious

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
This song was everywhere for 3 years straight and has 2.5 billion views on YouTube and nikkas never heard of dua lipa
:gucci:

:mjlol:

What possessed you to think grown ass black men know who a young white pop singer is :mjlol:

Maybe when my kids become teens I’ll have an idea of who they listening to.

That’s like me thinking my mom dukes knew who Snoop Dog or Dr. Dre was in the 90’s :russ: