WOW!!! Dua Lipa responds to Da Baby’s homophobic comments “I 100% stand with the LGBT community”

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
This song was everywhere for 3 years straight and has 2.5 billion views on YouTube and nikkas never heard of dua lipa
:gucci:

Ive heard this song many times, never knew who it was. I assumed it was a 1 hit wonder or whatever.

I dont know why yall are acting like we havent been in a damn pandemic for the past year and a half. Before June I aint been in a club since LAST January or some shyt. Also a lot of ppl still work from home now so no ones chopping it up with co workers or listening to radio on commutes.... If youre not on social media like that then youre not gonna know about many artists who blew up recently that you wouldn't normally listen to. like half the world has been living under a rock, chill:heh:

thanks for sharing tho

Last edited:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
The LGBTQ community is intrinsically linked with an overwhelming presence of STDs.

Objective stats and statistics by the CDC have been confirming this for decades.

The life choice is an unhealthy one. Why would you want to, as she puts it, fight against the truth and reality of that?

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Are they supposed to stand by ppl making comments that may hurt their brand? You can’t just say whatever you want without facing some brand repercussions. I don’t know what ppl expected Dua Lipa to say. “Yeah, DaBaby was right!! fukk them fakkits!!”

:mjlol:
Why bring Dua Lipa into it?
When cacs celebrities get pulled out of a crack house or try to kill themselves, do they ask Marlon Wayans what he thinks about it?
Did they ask Danny Glover or Chris Rock how they felt about Mel Gibson's anti-Semetic rant or telling his wife that he hopes she gets raped by a "pack of ******s"?
It's just dog whistling.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'll be honest I didn't know who she was till Future Nostalgia came out. That's an amazing album. It's a pop album that you don't even have to really even be into pop music to like.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I'll be honest I didn't know who she was till Future Nostalgia came out. That's an amazing album. It's a pop album that you don't even have to really even be into pop music to like.

I listen to country music, so I couldn't tell you anything that's popular pop music wise :yeshrug:

JBO was my first introduction to her.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Why bring Dua Lipa into it?
When cacs celebrities get pulled out of a crack house or try to kill themselves, do they ask Marlon Wayans what he thinks about it?
Did they ask Danny Glover or Chris Rock how they felt about Mel Gibson's anti-Semetic rant or telling his wife that he hopes she gets raped by a "pack of ******s"?
It's just dog whistling.
They're featured on a song together. Of course she's going to say something. For the bold, yes. Danny Glover said he was a good man and that they're still friends.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Dudes on this site will claim they don't know who Adele is but ya'll think convincing them they know Dua Lipa will work:mjlol:
I use Spotify and heard white folks talking about her last album was one of the best modern pop albums released so I just listened to it on there. I'm more into rap music but in 2020 it was my most listened to album by far according to Spotify Wrapped.