Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
Hold up, wait a minute, y'all thought I was finished?
When I bought that Aston Martin, y'all thought it was rented?
Flexin' on these nikkas, I'm like Popeye on his spinach

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Random question.

Did one of the WrestleMania’s have a entrance with stairs?

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Random question.

Did one of the WrestleMania’s have a entrance with stairs?
I can't think of one.... only thing I'm thinking of is when New Japan did it with Wrestle Kingdom
wk31.png

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I can't think of one.... only thing I'm thinking of is when New Japan did it with Wrestle Kingdom
wk31.png

When I was a kid a relative of mine had a WWF video from the late 80’s. I hella remember the wrestlers coming down stairs. Mainly Warrior.

To this day I have no fukking clue what that was.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Basically Gen Z was bytching nonstop about Rock and part timers but in the end ..was begging for Austin to save Cody and proving this gen isnt good enough or over enough to contend with all time greats.
I’ve always thought the fake outrage against part timers was stupid. They complain about them but then they turn around and call for them to be apart of every major show.

He is clearly the biggest star in wrestling and now people are criticizing WWE because he is overshadowing Roman and has made people want to see him face Cody instead.

Well if they had shut the fukk up and let it play out he would have made him and Roman’s match just as must see. And if Cody was who he said he was he would’ve still been over next year.

Because the rock will still be over next year and when him and Roman finally do go at it They will overshadow whatever Cody is doing.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
i feel fans have run with this outcome so hard that even if WWE didn't plan on going this route they might as well now lol

Basically Gen Z was bytching nonstop about Rock and part timers but in the end ..was begging for Austin to save Cody and proving this gen isnt good enough or over enough to contend with all time greats.
Last year literally proved that though…