Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Being from Ohio we've had all this crazy rain lately. I was concerned about rain for WM so I looked up the forecast for Philly for the weekend. They say it will be clear skies but cloudy with some 10-13mph winds.

Sunset is just after 7:30 so a little after it starts. Going to get cold, upper 30s to low 40s once the sun sets.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being from Ohio we've had all this crazy rain lately. I was concerned about rain for WM so I looked up the forecast for Philly for the weekend. They say it will be clear skies but cloudy with some 10-13mph winds.

Sunset is just after 7:30 so a little after it starts. Going to get cold, upper 30s to low 40s once the sun sets.

Raining in Philly right now but should be 50s starting and sunny starting tomorrow through Sunday. Though to your point it will be chilly and windy in the evening

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
So, they're not going forward with the Warrior award this year? I saw that they released Dana Warrior last year, so I guess without her on the payroll, it's pretty useless. It was a shallow PR gesture, but I did like them recognizing people like Titus' humanitarian efforts, Shad Gaspard risking his life to save his son, and the longtime WWE office employee they honored that one year.

• Dap
Reactions: 2CT

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
If they Perform
:wow:

Shyt they should perform Hard Times after Cody loses to Roman on night 2:troll:

Did Bayley have Paramore as an entrance in the past?

I know Uzi performed for the USOs last mania so maybe Bayley wants Paramore to perform one of their classics