Wrestlemania:"the idea is still,as it is every year, to build for Reigns coronation as the top star"

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
We're talking about the face of the company not just World Title winners. We all know that WWE isn't making their face of the company someone born outside of the US.

Internet simps? :mjlol:
Face of the company? Cena was a rejected face of the company his whole run...wtf.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Imagine if they dumped all these resources and main events into someone that had it. All the money they'd make :leon:

reigun

Superstar
Daps
I wish I could see what Vince sees in Reigns. Maybe then I could understand this push.

And that's not a knock on The Big Dog. I think Reigns has absolutely proven his worth as a main eventer. But face of the company? He ain't got all that. Most people don't have that, if we're being honest, and it's not something you can force on someone.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Coronation huh? Not if John Cena has his way. :mjlol:

got-2-6-7.gif

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
They tried with Bryan and he ended up getting hurt and Lyon about it from the fans and his wife
That's not what I'm talking about. I mean pinpointing a guy and saying that's who we're making the guy and getting behind him like they did reigns. They shyt on Bryan every Monday for months and got booking right for one night at mania. Not the same at all.:laugh:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: Just stop halfway booking and dap fishing & give this man his reign already. At this point, the well is poisoned and prolonging it just to try for a reaction that'll never happen is hurting him more and making the company seem desperate from the reality that they handicapped themselves by pushing ONLY Cena consistently for the last 12 years.

That's a big reason why things turned out the way they did over the years

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's not what I'm talking about. I mean pinpointing a guy and saying that's who we're making the guy and getting behind him like they did reigns. They shyt on Bryan every Monday for months and got booking right for one night at mania. Not the same at all.:laugh:
Bryan won more titles then any other star in the modern era his first three years and always had tv time on raw or smackdown

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Bryan won more titles then any other star in the modern era his first three years and always had tv time on raw or smackdown
yeah kofi won a lot of titles too

Bryan was still pushed behind others like shesmjus

Last edited: