Wrestlers you want to see write a book

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps

This dude is one of my favorite Kliq haters. Fascinating character in wrestling history. In my opinion he's bitter that he missed the Kliq boat. He realistically could have been in HHH's spot if he came to the WWE 6 months earlier than he did. And according to him (in the 2nd video) he could have been Kliq'd up anyway. He notes that he was friendly with Shawn and Shawn even looked out for him in 1995. He claims that his disagreement with HBGOAT over a Diesel vs. Jean Pierre Lafitte house show finish ruined his WWF career.

It seems he's almost timid to give the whole story in interviews, though. He seems to steps around some of the issues like a tap dancer in these shoot interviews. He paints himself as a whiny snitch in the 2nd video which couldn't be his intention. There has to be more to the story. I think he'd be able to write an extended book and articulate his true feelings. Very educated and well spoken guy, so why no book?

If JTG can sell copies, the Franchise can. I implore him to let loose on the publishing game, because I will certainly buy a copy.

Lists your suggestions TSC

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Undertaker-Wrestler.jpg

A no-holds barred autobiography would be the GOAT wrestling book after Vince's

The road stories, wrestlers court, backstage politics throughout the last 20 years :ohlawd:

Can't see him doing it though because he's a legend of the biz and I get the feeling he's one of the "what happens backstage stays backstage" type dudes

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
Can't see him doing it though because he's a legend of the biz and I get the feeling he's one of the "what happens backstage stays backstage" type dudes
:salute: good pick

Yes, Taker is one of the few non-snitches in the business. You'll never see him calling Wade or Dave and dishing dirt

He'd be right up there with Dean Douglas for me

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
Scott Hall of course. :banderas:

And who wouldn't want to read a book written by Scott Steiner, just to see if he types how he speaks? :russ:
Both Scotts would need the GOAT editor

Scott Hall in particular is a great pick. Would love to read about his childhood up to him murking a dude in a parking lot, and beyond

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Both Scotts would need the GOAT editor

Scott Hall in particular is a great pick. Would love to read about his childhood up to him murking a dude in a parking lot, and beyond

Yeah, have you seen that E60 documentary about him? He kinda touches on it there, you can tell it still haunts him.

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
Yeah, have you seen that E60 documentary about him? He kinda touches on it there, you can tell it still haunts him.
yeah but he never really delves into his childhood like some of these book writers do

I wanna see how Scott Hall was born and built :wow:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
There's a LOT.

CM Punk
Undertaker
Kane
Big Show
Hall
Nash
Sting
HHH
X-Pac
AJ Styles
Samoa Joe
Kurt needs an updated one

Silkk

Daps
RVD
Christian Cage
The Briscoes
Lance Storm:ld:
Russo just for the :duck:

Messiah

King of Hardcore
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Chris Jericho should write another book..Most wrestlers shouldn't write books, most of them end up being garbage.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
RVD
Christian Cage
The Briscoes
Lance Storm:ld:
Russo just for the :duck:

Lance Storm already got two books out: Storm Front and Storm Warning, which are a collection of his columns from his website (road stories, opinions, etc.) with added material.

Vince Russo also has two books: Forgiven and Rope Opera: How WCW killed Vince Russo :stopitslime:. I haven't read them, nor I will.

Silkk

Daps
Lance Storm already got two books out: Storm Front and Storm Warning, which are a collection of his columns from his website (road stories, opinions, etc.) with added material.

Vince Russo also has two books: Forgiven and Rope Opera: How WCW killed Vince Russo :stopitslime:. I haven't read them, nor I will.
On the stories Russo tells in shoots and on Wrestlezone, they're actually pretty great when they don't involve him