Wrestling Legend rumoured to be Cena's WrestleMania opponent

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Mysterio and I like Cena, but I HATE when new or part time guys steal a spot off of WrestleMania from guys/ girls who traveled all year and earned that check.

Let them get spotlight at a Fastlane or a Backlash.

Guys like Rusev and others deserve not to be just thrown into the ATG battle royal.
They do need big matches tho

VANITY

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Would rather have Lashley than either one of them.

DefiantFantasticKiskadee-size_restricted.gif

Hurry and sign that contract.
lCFC3OM.png

Daps
They do need big matches tho
Big matches for what? Like people haven’t decided they’ll watch wrestlemania months in advance already? You could put on a snooze fest for damn near 2/3rds of the show and wrestlemania will still do numbers. People all around the world plan vacations around that shyt before they even know the card or even if they know what’ll main event and they hate it (reigns/Lesnar)

I’d prefer mysterio over Undertaker any day of the week but why can’t cena AND mysterio have matches with new guys and try to make them a big deal....2 for 1

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
This would be a good match for Backlash..not Wrestlemania :gucci:

I guess Taker finally told Vince “No..”

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big matches for what? Like people haven’t decided they’ll watch wrestlemania months in advance already? You could put on a snooze fest for damn near 2/3rds of the show and wrestlemania will still do numbers. People all around the world plan vacations around that shyt before they even know the card or even if they know what’ll main event and they hate it (reigns/Lesnar)

I’d prefer mysterio over Undertaker any day of the week but why can’t cena AND mysterio have matches with new guys and try to make them a big deal....2 for 1

But who tho?. Dean and joe are hurt. Roman will face Brock. You could of did Braun vs cena or cena vs elias but they gave that away free on raw plus cena's been losing every big match he's been in for months now so the build up wouldn't feel right. AJ vs naka is the money match. Other than fin and Rollins there really no midcard face to put against the miz. Miz vs Rollins vs fin vs elias for the Ic championship would work. Where's jinder?. Rhode was randy for the U.S. championship match should be at wm. I don't know what to do about KO/Sami. I get where you coming from. They have alot of talent they don't push

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah. They wouldn't have bothered to mention Undertaker if that's not the direction they were going.

They obviously want to work with Rey again though, they were posting lots of stuff of his on YouTube after the Rumble.

Daps
Low key, Cena been treated like doo doo since he has gotten more Hollywood

Dudes been given trash matches at the biggest events and been jobbing left and right

Its crazy to say but they really have diminished his significance