Wrestling Legend rumoured to be Cena's WrestleMania opponent

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Would rather have Lashley than either one of them.

DefiantFantasticKiskadee-size_restricted.gif

Hurry and sign that contract.
lCFC3OM.png
:ohhh: I would actually watch WM if this happened.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This match >>>>>>>Old Man Taker trying to keep up with Cena

Much better option than Taker.

Man fukk what yall talking about if this shyt happens and Taker doesn't have a match at WM there is ZERO percent chance I even consider going to that shyt. Cena vs Mysterio is a match that should be main eventing on Raw not Wrestlemania :camby:

charknicks

All Star
Daps
I mean Cena vs Mysterio makes ZERO sense. How does anyone build that up in 4 weeks some type of WM level heat between a part timer who has been losing alot lately, and a guy who has been out of the company for the past 5 years basically? We should not have Cena wrestling another new guy (Mysterio) or part timer (Taker). Taker cant move at all, and Mysterio just makes no sense.

Whoever said Cena/ Braun is spot on. Braun has earned a prime spot like that, and Cena would put in good work with him. That is the match to make, since it looks like Miz is getting a triple threat with Rollins and Balor (great match BTW).

Also, to people saying they need big matches, Mysterio right off the street cold is not a big match. He is great, but not a big match 5 weeks out, sight unseen.

Look at the part-timers/new people who will take shine at Mania: HHH, Steph, Rousey (new), Angle (cant move), most likely something with Shane, Cena

Meanwhile, look at the people who probably wont have a match at Mania (I dont count the ATG battle royal): Rusev (Top 3 over right now), Braun (Top 3 over right now), The Bar (no real opponent yet, will get something thrown together), Naomi/ Becky Lynch/ Sasha Banks, Elias, and some others.

Im not sayinig Cena shouldnt be on the card, but these other people deserve shine. Thats all.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
This doesn't even make any sense
Even if they did fight what's the purpose
They're both baby faces

I hope they don't push that I RESPECT YOU SO LETS SEE WHOSE THE BEST
bs

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh what do you know.

He lied again.

Rey wasn’t even anywhere backstage last night. Listen to a guy who told the world Dolph Ziggler was getting paid Al Horford numbers brehs

He seemed to get worked by his sources all the time. Sad.