Wrestling Legend rumoured to be Cena's WrestleMania opponent

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Taker/Cena at Mania and book it like this.

Cena is already on the back burner so to speak and they already blew the whole streak/Supercena match so the only way you make this shyt worth it is...have Cena beat Taker down after Taker somehow beats him. Cena goes CRAZY, I'm talking chairs, ring bell, sledgehammer that was left from the previous HAHA match and the urn that Undertaker brought to the ring. Taker gets taken out on a stretcher, to an ambulance and the show ends.

Next day on RAW with no buildup (everyone will watch anyway) Taker comes on the jumbotron announcing his retirement as he lays in a hospital bed with his wife next to him (no bullshyt) looking like he just took a real life ass whipping and then Cena comes out talking all kinds of shyt. He's pissed about how he accomplished everything but couldn't beat Taker so yeah had to "kill Taker" and then just let him heel it the fukk up. If Taker is in any match Cena is the only person I'd like to see him wrestle outside of Sting and this would be the only way to make what would most likely trash match salvageable. shyt I don't even know who else I'd like to see Cena wrestle

Daps
Rey mysterio has been in much better shape since leaving the wwe & would no doubt be valuable to the roster.

They should just throw Cena in the wwe championship mix & call it a day.:russell:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Rey Mysterio Reportedly Injured During Match On Friday Night - WrestlingInc.com

With rumors swirling that Rey Mysterio is on his way back to WWE, the legendary wrestler is reportedly injured.

According to a report tonight by Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline.com, Mysterio is believed to have torn his left biceps during a tag team match on Friday night in Waterbury, Connecticut for Northeast Wrestling.

Meltzer doesn't know the injury's extent other than Mysterio believes he tore the muscle during the match, where he teamed with Flip Gordon against Joey Mercury and Caleb Konley. According to those who saw Mysterio backstage after the bout, there was heavy swelling in his left arm.

As the match was going, Mysterio notified Mercury about the injury. Mercury was ready to call an audible on the finish, but Mysterio immediately set up a double 619 on his opponents before pinning Konley with a splash off the top rope.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

lol-duck.gif

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
As the match was going, Mysterio notified Mercury about the injury. Mercury was ready to call an audible on the finish, but Mysterio immediately set up a double 619 on his opponents before pinning Konley with a splash off the top rope.

Rey made sure to get his shyt in :mjlol: