Votes: 17 32.7%
  • Seth Rollins

Votes: 35 67.3%

• Total voters

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We all know Punk has all the intangibles covered.Mic work,charisma,presence,etc..But strictly in ring wrestling who do you think is better?

Daps
Reppin
LDN
Unsure-Larry-David.gif

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Thought about this yesterday and I think it might actually be Rollins, even though Punk has maybe a few more years ahead of him.

He certainly got elbow drops off the top rope better than Punk :whoo:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't stand CM Punk but I voted Punk--one thing about Rollins is that I can see him surpassing Punk in the future. The other thing with Rollins is that--he actually reminds me a bit of Edge. Hear me out--I think it's the tall build and the fact that he high-flies, which was a unique wrestling style for Edge to have being such a tall dude. I've not seen many of Rollins matches though--I assume he can mat wrestle--which Edge could do very well, but I'm not sure since I haven't seen most of his work.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I don't know yet. I think Rollins has the potential to be better. Punk has had a 5-star match and other classic matches. I can't really say Rollins has had one yet, but there's no doubt in my mind that he will.

Just hard to say right now.

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Punk is easily my favorite wrestler of this era, but I can see Rollins surpassing him in the near future. :ehh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Rollins is better than Punk in every facet, whoever thinks otherwise doesn't know shyt about wrastling', while punk and his sub par wrestling ass was bytching about his contract during his last days they already started grooming Rollins...........Better wrestling, better heel, better on the mic

Please lets not confuse the summer of Heyman, with the so called summer of punk, let a Rollins have a Heyman......