• Total voters

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
ill give rollins the ring and the mic

punk got me interested again though. Its a slight edge in both directions for Rollins

theg

Rookie
Daps
I think punk over all by far, and i haven't weighed out the the numbers or even watched a lot of Rollins work lately, but I think it'd be pretty close as far as number of good matches. But as far as an in ring mechanic I think rollins is better.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
ill give rollins the ring and the mic

punk got me interested again though. Its a slight edge in both directions for Rollins
True but it was a work.......

After all of that died down it was month's of struggle interviews with random cusses, on top of horrible amateur esqe wrestling.............Coupled with him being a entitled for no reason racist ass bytch nikka, fukk him:pacspit:

Awaits to see his head get caved in; in the Octagon:ahh:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Tough call. Seth's more athletic and dynamic, but Punk was better at the technical/psychology aspect. It's like comparing a lesser Michaels :whoa: to a lesser Bret :whoa: when it's way too early.

I'll say this though, as I've been saying for a while now: Seth is currently the best watch on the main roster. Kid couldn't have a bad match if he tried.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Seth had some classics as Tyler Black, and some dope shyt in the WWE but CM Punk's long list of classics is not to be fukked with. Tyler Black had a great ROH/PWG/Indie run, a lot of great mat classics if you haven't seen any of them but my god Punks run in ROH, IWA-MS, WWECW, Smackdown, WWE, all just straight incredible.

He got classics with Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Raven, Colt, Eddie Guerrero, Dbry, Christopher Daniels, Jeff Hardy, Jon Morrison, Cena, Lesnar, Taker, etc. His track run is fukking impeccable, dude is one of the all time greats honestly, when he's dead or old, he'll be in everyones top 5

Last edited:

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
True but it was a work.......

After all of that died down it was month's of struggle interviews with random cusses, on top of horrible amateur esqe wrestling.............Coupled with him being a entitled for no reason racist ass bytch nikka, fukk him:pacspit:

Awaits to see his head get caved in; in the Octagon:ahh:

this is the realest shyt you ever wrote

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Punk is good at selling and his execution is sloppy even though he pulls it off most times. He's decent in big matches....

Seth has had a strong body of work since 2008 as well. He's just now getting those nice chances that they fed Punk for 3 years.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I don't know yet. I think Rollins has the potential to be better. Punk has had a 5-star match and other classic matches. I can't really say Rollins has had one yet, but there's no doubt in my mind that he will.

Just hard to say right now.

They might job Bryan out but it's gonna be Bryan and Seth sooner rather than later and you best believe, those two got a plan to leave everyone else in the dust once they get that 20 minute PPV spot. They're close..they ain't gonna let opportunity slide.

Oddity

Rookie
Daps
Hard choice. Punk was great for a long time but he admittedly got pretty sloppy towards the end. On the other side, Rollins is definitely in his prime right now and putting on incredible matches ever night. Would have wait a few more years before it's fair to say for sure but right now I'm really liking Rollins' matches.