Votes: 35 67.3%

• Total voters

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I know we all pretty much are behind Seth but let's let him have a main event run, and a reign or two before we start making comparisons.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:childplease:

At this point in HBGOAT's career he was already having all time classics, comparing him to HBGOAT is like comparing Melo to MJ

I know you not trying to compare black/rollins to hbk at this point.
when, it comes to number of classics.
of which Rollins as black already has more than hbk and they may rank as some of the best all time, too.
for those respective gimmick matches.
black potentially has been better than hbk, on paper for a long ass time, now.
if I laid it put on paper.
hbk would need his second run to legit say he was better, than rollins/black workrate wise.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They might job Bryan out but it's gonna be Bryan and Seth sooner rather than later and you best believe, those two got a plan to leave everyone else in the dust once they get that 20 minute PPV spot. They're close..they ain't gonna let opportunity slide.

I can't wait cause then.
people will get to see what they missed out on like six years ago on freetv on rohtv.
that made WWE have to raid roh because roh was head and shoulders better than anything that arguably came on tv that was wrasslin related.
outside of the nwa years when the horsemen, were knockin over lighting and beating up duhtay and magnum.
to the inconsistent good of raw from the glory years.

Art Barr

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
There both marks for themselves so they can both :camby:

Last edited:

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Seth had some classics as Tyler Black, and some dope shyt in the WWE but CM Punk's long list of classics is not to be fukked with. Tyler Black had a great ROH/PWG/Indie run, a lot of great mat classics if you haven't seen any of them but my god Punks run in ROH, IWA-MS, WWECW, Smackdown, WWE, all just straight incredible.

He got classics with Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Raven, Colt, Eddie Guerrero, Dbry, Christopher Daniels, Jeff Hardy, Jon Morrison, Cena, Lesnar, Taker, etc. His track run is fukking impeccable, dude is one of the all time greats honestly, when he's dead or old, he'll be in everyones top 5

thank u

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Rollins for me. Punk is the most over rated wrestler of this generation. He has his moments where he's good but he has way more moments where he's just unbearable to watch.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Almost all of Rollins matches leading up to the rumble have been fire in ring work :wow:
The steel cage with Cena....:wow:

I gotta rewatch some of Punks matches to give a honest answer though :ld: