wtf is going with british brehs

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Buncha wannabe "have nots". They wanna be the "disadvantaged" soo bad. All in attempts to pretend like they've got it rough like the youth in african american ghettos.

Like Pac said, muhfukkas wanna be "just like us, to be the have-nots", and he was talking about ANYBODY who isn't African American..and I'll be damned if he wasn't right :russ:
Sh!ts hilarious :mjlol:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Buncha wannabe "have nots". They wanna be the "disadvantaged" soo bad. All in attempts to pretend like they've got it rough like the youth in african american ghettos.

Like Pac said, muhfukkas wanna be "just like us, to be the have-nots", and he was talking about ANYBODY who isn't African American..and I'll be damned if he wasn't right :russ:

full

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps

It's hilarious

The U.K. is incredibly easy to make it in. Unlike the US, post HS education is cheap making it easier to ascend socioeconomic classes

UK brehs need to get it together

M.O.N.E.Y.

No lie
Daps

:mindblown::dahell:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

This guy didnt get the memo that being a slow, simple nikka stops being cool in the 3rd grade.

You could have been something