wtf is going with british brehs

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
It's £27,000 to go to university bro. The fukk u talking bout.

There's also a ridiculous level of unemployment for black men.

We at the bottom in every country as blacks . Polish ppl are like ur Mexicans to us.

Ain't Cambridge and Oxford like £9,000 a year tho? :patrice:

To put that in comparison, Harvard and Yale are 59k and 45k :martin:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain't Cambridge and Oxford like £9,000 a year tho? :patrice:

To put that in comparison, Harvard and Yale are 59k and 45k :martin:

That 59k is in dollars though. Convert to pounds, add on the interest you pay and the price is the same if not more expensive.

All universities in England are 27k. They priced out all us normal folks. Lucky I went when it was 3k a year.

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
That 59k is in dollars though. Convert to pounds, add on the interest you pay and the price is the same if not more expensive.

All universities in England are 27k. They priced out all us normal folks. Lucky I went when it was 3k a year.

59000 US Dollar equals
40914.12 British Pound

:patrice:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps

I'm trying to work out this math. 27k£ is about $39k.

Over here, that's good private school money. Not arguing the pricing out bit cause I understand that part.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Buncha wannabe "have nots". They wanna be the "disadvantaged" soo bad. All in attempts to pretend like they've got it rough like the youth in african american ghettos.

Like Pac said, muhfukkas wanna be "just like us, to be the have-nots", and he was talking about ANYBODY who isn't African American..and I'll be damned if he wasn't right :russ:
Sh!ts hilarious :mjlol:

Yeah, me and everyone I know actually wants to be broke and disadvantaged. Being successful and having opportunities in life is an L.

Where the fukk do you even get that bullshyt from?! :mindblown::dahell:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

We at the bottom in every country as blacks . Polish ppl are like ur Mexicans to us.

Nah bro, stop lying to them. Tell them the truth. We're all advantaged from birth and have shyt loads of opportunities. Prosperity just falls into our laps as black people over here.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I don't know what it is, but the last year and a half it seems like there's been a sudden proliferation of idiots on the Coli who think they know the entire world inside and out even though they don't travel, don't know anybody from other countries, and arrogantly dismiss the opinions of people from those countries at every opportunity.

I know I learned a lot talking to blacks from many different countries.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I don't know what it is, but the last year and a half it seems like there's been a sudden proliferation of idiots on the Coli who think they know the entire world inside and out even though they don't travel, don't know anybody from other countries, and arrogantly dismiss the opinions of people from those countries at every opportunity.

I know I learned a lot talking to blacks from many different countries.

I know, it's been overwhelming to say the least. We're everything but children of god over here lol.

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
How do you know they were stealing? Cuz some white guy with a camera filming black folks say so?

They give away all kinds of free shyt at the end of marathons and runs. The dude filming even said the race was practically over.

How do you know a race official didn't say they could have it?

Okay Al Sharpton let's be serious here, these nikkas stealing:comeon:

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
Okay Al Sharpton let's be serious here, these nikkas stealing:comeon:
Maybe, maybe not

I've been at 5k runs and marathons where they're giving away all kinds of extra shyt to anybody that would take it. The guy filming works for the water company. He's not a race official. The race people, who paid for the water, don't want to have to pay extra to have that shyt hauled off. They want it gone anyway.

I'm allowed to be skeptical of any accusations of a cac concerning blacks.:yeshrug: