WTF was Jayz thinking going at Nas?

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
😭😭😂

Eat a Doberman dikk, btw, anybody about to complain…shut up, you didn’t have to click, ya mook, stop crying puzzy…salute tho.

2nd verse 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤦🏽‍♂️😱🔥

Jayz a fn legend but this negro really thought his “chyeah…ungh huh ungh…we in da buildin” happy zookeeper ass was gonna make it out alive steppin to an apex predator. Be a brilliant business man and a fukking idiot at the same time brehs. Get destroyed….nig had a 4% chance of winning that battle. Shhit lowkey pissing me off, Ryan Garcia tryna step to Iron Mike…gtfoh, what are you doing? You’re nice but he’s gonna rip your nose off B. Smh, yall be safe tho…nig shoulda sent Sigel, he woulda got gutted too but still…you not built like that champ

What’s Nas most vicious verses?

Last edited:

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Jay Z messed up by going at Nas when his career was in the dirt. That gave Nas life. After Nastradamus, Nas was in a bad place. A lot of people wanted to hear his responses on Stillmatic(a dope album btw). and Jay woke up a beast. He should have just let Nas die off, but he gave that man life. The crazy thing is that I think BP is better than Stillmatic overall, but Jay made the mistake of fuking with a dude that had nothing to lose.

King Poetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County , California
Jay Z messed up by going at Nas when his career was in the dirt. That gave Nas life. After Nastradamus, Nas was in a bad place. A lot of people wanted to hear his responses on Stillmatic(a dope album btw). and Jay woke up a beast. He should have just let Nas die off, but he gave that man life. The crazy thing is that I think BP is better than Stillmatic overall, but Jay made the mistake of fuking with a dude that had nothing to lose.

Honestly

U know u are right

Nas was actually slipping down the rank while DMX, Ja both passed him and 50 was on his way..

But Jay was feeling himself too much and thought nas was prodigy and wouldn’t respond and :wow: This nikka let Nas back into the playoff race on the last game of the season and nas took off

Last edited:

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
What graveyard bar, his whole verse or something in it?

Line from Come Get Me,, I should have specified:

Can't find a nikka shook from Queens
I'll be with the most grimy killers
(What nikka) and they all look clean
Who put bombs underneath cars, if you want beef then start
Your next stop is to the graveyard

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus

Man’s mom was on her deathbed and he was by her side. They should have just let him be but rocafella felt unstoppable at that point in time.

Memphis Bleek really went at nas and started the whole thing. Memphis fukking Bleek.