WTF was Jayz thinking going at Nas?

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here we go w the pretending that Hov isnt on his level

:why:
Where the F was you, locked up in the mountains, when the battle happened and Nas proved boy wasn’t on his level? Lol.

I’m not talking about flowing or career or hot tunes or who you prefer…Jayz right there or above son being objective…I’m talking about locking horns scrap. Jayz out of his weight class, too light in the cakes for Esco. Not singing and playing and sounding stupid…while Esco being surgical and scientific 😆, tore ya boy apart

Rivoli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess Jay thought the reason people fukked with Hit Em Up was Pac fukking Faith, and that he couldn't lose with that in his back pocket
That was part of Irv Gotti's brilliant idea.. By the time Dame heard and tried to stop it it was already too late

And then irv turned around and tried to put Nas with the squad after he dissed your brethren..:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Where the F was you, locked up in the mountains, when the battle happened and Nas proved boy wasn’t on his level? Lol.

I’m not talking about flowing or career or hot tunes or who you prefer…Jayz right there or above son being objective…I’m talking about locking horns scrap. Jayz out of his weight class, too light in the cakes for Esco. Not singing and playing and sounding stupid…while Esco being surgical and scientific 😆, tore ya boy apart

Post these surgical bars from NAS

Rivoli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jay Z messed up by going at Nas when his career was in the dirt. That gave Nas life. After Nastradamus, Nas was in a bad place. A lot of people wanted to hear his responses on Stillmatic(a dope album btw). and Jay woke up a beast. He should have just let Nas die off, but he gave that man life. The crazy thing is that I think BP is better than Stillmatic overall, but Jay made the mistake of fuking with a dude that had nothing to lose.
Yeah, NAs was down bad. That first single from Nastradamus was weak, while Nastradus had some good songs (Life We Choose, some of Us Have Angels, Project Windows, god love us) and was above average compared to today's albums...It was not what people wanted from NAs... they didn't want "Nastradamus" of "You Owe Me"... which, ironically, people sing word for word now when he performs it now