avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
fukkin' Rap Jam Volume 1. :mjlol: I remember reading in Word up! or some other Urban mag about this shyt, seeing it in like some Nintendo Power shyt or some other video game mag talkin' about how this shyt was going to blow up, hence the Volume 1 part. They for sure felt that the Hip-Hop community would have flocked to this shyt in droves and they could start putting on different artists with each new iteration.

Played this shyt for all of 2 minutes before I went back to NBA Jam and NBA Live '95:francis:

Good looking I forgot the name but I use to rent this at block buster on weekends when I was off of school lol

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Good looking I forgot the name but I use to rent this at block buster on weekends when I was off of school lol

Took me a minute to remember the name too. Had to sit and think HARD 'cause I kept running through all the unconventional Basketball games of that Era. Barkley's shut up and Jam, Double Dribble etc...This coulda had potential if they tried to do a bootleg NBA jam with it and had it two on two. One on One basketball, personally is boring as hell to watch and even more so to play. :shaq2:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Diesel..
Used to listen to this all the time..
Soul In the Hole soundtrack.

Always loved Diesel and Soul In the Hole.

This shyt always reminded me of a fun ass summer day bbq. The video captured the "sound" of the song perfectly.