WuTang-Affiliated Rapper, Christ Bearer Cuts Off His Own Penis, Jumps Off Balcony in Suicide Attempt

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
What kind of :demonic: shyt is going on in Long Beach player?

Rza brought that demonic shyt to Long Beach many years ago breh. Doc Doom RIP (we called him Suge) was the homie, used to be in a rap group with one of my Norf Side homies, Rza scooped him up real quick though. We thought the Wu was some weirdo shyt back then. That dusthead sherm lifestyle with dark undertones. nikka it's 80 degrees during Christmas out here, we should be on some gangsta shyt.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rza brought that demonic shyt to Long Beach many years ago breh. Doc Doom RIP (we called him Suge) was the homie, used to be in a rap group with one of my Norf Side homies, Rza scooped him up real quick though. We thought the Wu was some weirdo shyt back then. That dusthead sherm lifestyle with dark undertones. nikka it's 80 degrees during Christmas out here, we should be on some gangsta shyt.

I always wondered how the west coast took to that style. What about birds of prey?

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I always wondered how the west coast took to that style. What about birds of prey?

I don't know shyt about Birds of Prey. Most of the nikkas I knew fukked with Warren G. Low Lifes, or LBC crew. The Eastside & DPG nikkas didn't really fukk with nikkas from the Norf too much. But Warren G was cool with the Norf because one of the Big Homies held him down back when he was flat on his ass.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know shyt about Birds of Prey. Most of the nikkas I knew fukked with Warren G. Low Lifes, or LBC crew. The Eastside & DPG nikkas didn't really fukk with nikkas from the Norf too much. But Warren G was cool with the Norf because one of the Big Homies held him down back when he was flat on his ass.

Held him down how? Don't ya west coast nikkas smoke sherm heavy. Why you blaming the rza?

Jack

Rookie
Daps
This is some fukked up, repugnant shyt:wow:

Imma curl up in the fetal position with a jock strap on :sadcam:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Nah, never felt that beat plus that first verse was spit in a better song here:

I bought this comp from the dollar store at the mall back in 2004 (for a dollar)...low key this is a dope ass comp. One of my favorite tracks too...much respect.