WuTang-Affiliated Rapper, Christ Bearer Cuts Off His Own Penis, Jumps Off Balcony in Suicide Attempt

NVious

Only Built 4 Cuban Minx
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Grand Rapids, Michigan
They just reported that they've been "unsuccessful at reattaching Bearer's severed penis"

:damn: :sadcam:

1332.gif

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Home > News > RZA Addresses Wu-Tang Killa Bees Member Who Severed Penis In Apparent Suicide Attempt

RZA Addresses Wu-Tang Killa Bees Member Who Severed Penis In Apparent Suicide Attempt
by Andres Tardio

posted April 18, 2014 at 10:00AM EST | 22 comments

• 1-1-RZA-Lawsuit-hhdx.jpg

RZA calls the Christ Bearer news "a tragic story" and says "it's sad that it's Wu-Tang affiliated."

Days after Wu-Tang Killa Bees member Andre Johnson, who also goes by Christ Bearer, cut off his penis and jumped off a second-story North Hollywood, California apartment balcony in an apparent suicide, RZA has addressed the news story.

"Christ Bearer is a tragic story because it’s still the same situation: a guy we gave a chance to,” RZA says in an interview with XXL. “If I remember that deal back in the day, I remember they signed for, like, $150,000, a record deal from some young guys from Long Beach, Cali. He had a partner named Meko. I liked those guys. I liked what they stood for, young guys trying. I can’t wait to really hear the whole story. It’s sad that it’s Wu-Tang affiliated. It’s like dirty press in a way. I want to know what the fukk moved him to do those things."

Johnson, who is reportedly in stable condition following the apparent suicide attempt, has been calling RZA after recently being released from prison, according to the Wu-Tang Clan emcee-producer. The two worked together years ago. As reported on April 16, the Wu-Tang Killa Bees The Swarm album was released in 1998. Six years later, the Bobby Digital Presents: Northstar album was released via KOCH Records. Nevertheless, RZA, who also goes by Bobby Digital, says they are not making music together these days. Despite this, RZA calls the news story "incredible." "That shyt sound mythical," he adds.

Beyond this, RZA also details how this incident may impact others in Johnson's life.

"I feel sad for his family," RZA says. "I know he has children...I thought he was a smarter guy than a guy who would do something crazy like that. But at the same time, he been in jail recently, he’s been in trouble. Maybe he’s mentally unstable. Maybe the mental health system should have took a look at him and said, ‘You know what? We got to hold on to this guy for a little longer.’ Because it’s not any sanity; even if you high, this shyt don’t sound sane. This sounds more than high. It sound like mental problems or something that was bothering this man’s mind, and he needed help. It’s sad. I send my respect out to his family."

RZA Addresses Wu-Tang Killa Bees Member Who Severed Penis In Apparent Suicide Attempt | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DX

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More shocking and gruesome details surrounding Andre Johnson have been revealed.

E! News has exclusively learned from a source close to the situation that the rapper affiliated with Wu-Tang Clan had been under the influence of the drug PCP (otherwise known as Phencyclidine or Angel Dust) when he jumped off the second story of a building.

The source also tells us that Johnson used a serrated steak knife to cut off his penis before jumping, adding that the rapper, who goes by the name Christ Bearer, cut off the tip of his penis first, then removed his testicles and the remainder of his

When police arrived, Johnson was on the balcony, according to the insider. Authorities asked Johnson to come down and talk to them. He said "OK" and jumped off the balcony. Police found the remains of his penis upstairs.

Rapper Andre Johnson Used Steak Knife to Cut Off Penis and Testicles While on Drugs, Source Says | E! Online

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
And they said Warcloud was the psychotic one

Edit:

His days won't be sunny anymore :wow:

PCP :wow:

Holocaust >

Last edited:

TrifeGod