WWE is racist because America is racist.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
So wait who do we compare WWE to if we can't compare their deal to real sports? They're using WWE to replace a real sport in UFC and no TV show would dare put on 5 hours of primetime content on every week week because that would burn out the writers.

You aren't getting the point breh. :snoop:

I mean no disrespect.

You are arguing "they don't get the ratings that are compared to (insert other show/era)"

If this is correct.

What I am saying is that... "whatever metric YOU think is appropriate for ratings, does not matter"

there is no debate on this. I'm not going back and forth with you on "comparing ratings" with real sports. I'm not arguing that they get higher ratings, what I am saying is that CLEARLY ratings (whatever they are...high medium or low) aren't going to make them alter the product to suit what you feel you want.

Unless you are a high ranking executive with either the WWE, or Fox or NBCU...your opinion on the ratings does not matter. I'm not here to argue, but I genuinely don't get why this is a hard concept to get.

Their ratings are fine for what they want.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
You aren't getting the point breh. :snoop:

I mean no disrespect.

You are arguing "they don't get the ratings that are compared to (insert other show/era)"

If this is correct.

What I am saying is that... "whatever metric YOU think is appropriate for ratings, does not matter"

there is no debate on this. I'm not going back and forth with you on "comparing ratings" with real sports. I'm not arguing that they get higher ratings, what I am saying is that CLEARLY ratings (whatever they are...high medium or low) aren't going to make them alter the product to suit what you feel you want.

Unless you are a high ranking executive with either the WWE, or Fox or NBCU...your opinion on the ratings does not matter. I'm not here to argue, but I genuinely don't get why this is a hard concept to get.

Their ratings are fine for what they want.

Ah ok I think I understand. Depressing to think that nothing matters as long as the WWE, FOX and NBCU execs are cool with it.

Last edited:

sean360

Pro
Daps
man fukk out of hear with that bullshyt i stopped watching wresling over 10 years ago and a big part was that WWE is racist, its not because SOCIETY is Racist its that the OWNER IS A fukkING RACIST so i dont support his product.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I've been thinking about this for a minute. Looking around at the world of sports even shyt we don't really do you can still find black faces succeeding in except the one that is a work. They call their shyt the world and universe and yet damn near all their top guys white and they're not the only promotion who fail to push black talent. People are going to say "oh what about Lashley? He's getting a push" but when and if he fails to connect they're going to move on. He's not a priority like Roman Reigns or HHH was. I wasn't even watching these shows for months and I laughed at the idea of there being any mystery as to which New Day member was gonna be in the MITB ladder match, of fukking course it was going to be Kofi. We need someone black to do all the cool athletic shyt to get the match over but not win, just like Shelton used to and Naomi did for the women. That is what black wrestlers are to the WWE quick excitement.
I refuse to even call what they are doing with Lashley a push.
Lashley's push in TNA was how he should be pushed in WWE. They should just copy every second of his time in Dixieland.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I refuse to even call what they are doing with Lashley a push.
Lashley's push in TNA was how he should be pushed in WWE. They should just copy every second of his time in Dixieland.
As far they're concerned they whipped out the big guns when they had him beat up men in drag, they're marks for their own goofy carny bullshyt.

They even got those soft served dorks at Uproxx feeling comfortable enough to shyt on him:scust:
Finally we have the match that deserved the reaction Reigns vs. Mahal got: Bobby Lashley’s garbage ass against Sami Zayn. I would say Lashley is cold boogers on a paper plate, but that’s an insult to the food service industry and humanity’s development of mucus membranes.

Daps
Let's be real....WWE clearly has an agenda.

They forcibly push these cacs at the expense of colored talent

They obviously feel compelled based on the racial diaspora of America and the favoritism of whites over other races.

Of course they want Ronda Rousey to be featured in a high profile fued with a blonde hair blue eyed "typical suburban American sweetheart" instead of a more talented and deserving woman of color...

Why?

Because that's what "America" wants

:dame:
Dont say colored just say black

No black man has gotten the push Reigns or even Jinder Mahal got

Even for females, the bella twins, AJ, no black women got pushed like that

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It's a TV show

this is literally like saying "How come there aren't any black kings on Games of Thrones"

because it's a written TV show :mjlol:

It's NOT a meritocracy
It's not always about "what will sell" or "putting on the best show" or "what the fans want"

There is NO verifiable criteria for what deserves or gets pushed in WWE outside of "what the TV producers of the show want"

The sooner you understand that, the easier it is to either watch or not watch.

If you are hoping for some type of "racial validation" through the WWE champion then :ufdup: anyway.

This is why I don't get in my feelings about pretty much anything involving wrestling.

End of the day, this shyt is an ongoing TV show, no more no less. Most of these people aren't even using their real names, why TF would I get mad over how their characters are being utilized?

Sure there's shyt I get bored with, or don't enjoy, or would do different if I was writing the shyt... but it's a TV show.

Someone could be an awesome actor, but if their character is supposed to die, or their character isn't the focal point of the program... it is what it is! :mjlol: I can either keep watchin', or I can pitch a fit and tune out because my favorite character on a fictitious show isn't getting the script written in their favor. :manny: It's just not that deep and it's never been.

Also on another topic, far as the whole "what the fans want" thing... since when is wrestling about making sure that ONLY the people we wanna cheer for win all the time? Hasn't it always been that sometimes, the people that the fans HATE are the ones who manage to go over? When did it turn into people takin' it personally that someone they like didn't win...

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Cause Vince think we love seeing our people rapping and dancing. I think you'll see more black champs once HHH takes over. You can see trips is just taking the Indies and making it his own.